Dj Dallas' return to Seattle?

Torc

Reaction score
I'm not sure why he thinks he has a beef. Got 4 years of pay from the Seahawks and plenty of chances, but could never break the starting lineup.

Capture

Forgive me for not being too worried about him being a worldbeater when he comes back with an undeserved chip on his shoulder.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm too old to use hip lingo, but if there was ever a running back who is "mid", it's Deejay Dallas.

I think the fact that the best he could do in the off-season was less than $3 million guaranteed over three years from one of the league's worst teams shows that Seattle isn't exactly alone in their evaluation of him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
DJ Dallas?!

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

projectorfreak

Reaction score
If homer stayed healthy he would have been way better than dj , no offense but homer had some games he wen't off in '
Feels like at 4 yrs. since i remember dallas goin off , coulda happened
I just don't remember seein it and i never miss a game

12forlife

Reaction score
Would rather hear Penny was back on the cheap. Atleast he is a threat with the ball in his hands when healthy. So pass on either. I think Holani could be the perfect compliment to K9 & Charbs.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I wasn't a big DeeJay fan, but he did surprisingly well as a returner last year. Top ten average return (among returners with an appreciable amount of returns) for both kickoffs and punts.

I don't mind him wanting to bring it to us. Any player should be motivated to beat the organization who didn't hang onto them. I'm glad we didn't re-sign him, but I can't begrudge him for this one.

bigcc

Reaction score
Ahhh yes dj Dallas, fantastic he wants us, please give him as many touches as he wants.

Dude was trash, maybe would have kept for vet min but rbs are so easy to find vs lifespan.....

Shut up bro lol, you are literally garbage.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I notice the 4.2 yards pc,anyone remember seeing him doing it?
I keep recalling him going down after a yard or two with the slightest
contact.
I don't miss him at all and he can talk all he wants.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If you included his kick return yardage you might get to 4.2 yds/carry.

The only great things about him is he was durable, and didn’t fumble. He sure wasn’t special as a runner though.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I'm not sure why he thinks he has a beef. Got 4 years of pay from the Seahawks and plenty of chances, but could never break the starting lineup.

View attachment 66221

Forgive me for not being too worried about him being a worldbeater when he comes back with an undeserved chip on his shoulder.

Yes, the whole "has a chip on his shoulder" nonsense, which I see repeated an awful lot around here, comes from people correctly observing that they can make up BS narratives just as well as the talking-head mediots, and incorrectly believing there's some value in that kind of narrative because we hear so much of that kind of crap from the people who are paid to write and talk about sports.

Players with bottom-of-the-roster ability (combination of talent and training) can have as many chips on their shoulders as they want, and they still won't produce as well as players with starting-level ability. Players with even less ability than that can have as many chips on their shoulders as they want, and they still won't even make a roster.

The problem is that we fans don't have access to much of the information used by NFL teams to make decisions, and people want to fill in the blanks, even if they're filling it with nonsense narratives like "[Player X] will have a chip on his shoulder this year" and "[Head Coach Y] is going to put some order in the locker room" :rolleyes:

It's basically the same as some cavemen from 95,000 years ago trying to come up with explanations for the behavior of modern electronic equipment or changes caused by modern medical treatments. They just lack way too much relevant information to come up with guesses that come anywhere even remotely close to the truth, so their speculation is doomed to fall into superstition and similar nonsense because we humans have built-in pattern recognition that is so strong it tends to generate a lot of false positives in the absence of strong real patterns.