Did Vrabel's stature scare teams off???

Cyrus12

Reaction score
When I first read about Vrabel's so called imposing figure intimidating prospective job hires I thought it was a spam story. I see that it isn't now...this has to be a first. Is it the current world we live in or what?? Think I saw Macdonald is 5'9....

BASF

Reaction score
I honestly think he is being blackballed thanks to how unprofessionally he handled the reactions and interactions with his GMs. I think it pissed off Strunk and she is telling other owners not to deal with him.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I honestly think he is being blackballed thanks to how unprofessionally he handled the reactions and interactions with his GMs. I think it pissed off Strunk and she is telling other owners not to deal with him.
Interesting..didnt know that. He was the only somewhat successful coach from the Bellicheck tree.

knownone

Reaction score
It's also possible Vrabel was overrated. His record since 2018 is worse than Pete's, and he coached in one of the weakest divisions in football.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don't believe the report its because of his size.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
The report was all speculation. I think it has more to do with the league is now going with younger coaches with the recent coach hirings except for Jim Harbaugh all of the coaches that have been hired were all in their 30s and 40s.

Last edited: