Did Russ have the flu?

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
olyfan63":vtdqywo5 said:
Russell himself says NO FLU, he feels good, healthy, etc.
Right from the horse's mouth here...
30 seconds in.
[youtube]4rf_u5_IZZA[/youtube]

its in his nature to give excuses ...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, the entire team was off last night. They looked tired, all night long.
Suck it up and get ready for Sunday, time to get back in that Win column.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2wemydif said:
olyfan63":2wemydif said:
TAB420":2wemydif said:
Here we go.

Someone brought religion and faith into it and I don't share that religion.
"In certain historical Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures, among others, espousing ideas deemed heretical has been and in some cases still is met with censure ranging from excommunication to the death penalty."
Let's leave religion out of it and keep the discussion about football.

Did a post get deleted or something? The post you responded to just asked if no one got flu vaccinations. I don't see where anyone but you made it anything more than that.
Government conspiracy theories are a religion dontchyaknow?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He looked disinterested all night and didnt even look like his rah-rah self on the sideline. Rams more often than not have always found a way to dominate him.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
olyfan63":3q3f2h09 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3q3f2h09 said:
Isn’t this supposed to be an NFL team??

Can’t management get these guys flu vaccinations??
As if that flu vaccine $h!t actually was anything more than toxic aluminum and mercury and a guess about what biohazard to to inject this year...

Any of my family and acquaintances just gets sick after being injected with that mystery slime, especially hazardous to elderly people. These are young healthy guys and their own strong immune systems will do far better protecting their bodies than mystery slime.

Lol. It's funny how a couple anecdotes convince people to ignore oodles of scientific data.

Vaccination and antibiotics are the greatest human health advances ever and people still question them. I wish some anti-vaxxers could spend some time in the 17th century to gain some perspective.

xray

Reaction score
Maybe he's just sick and tired of having no pass protection for 8 seasons and said ---hey ph_ck this chit . :0190l:

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2v3b38mx said:
olyfan63":2v3b38mx said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2v3b38mx said:

As if that flu vaccine $h!t actually was anything more than toxic aluminum and mercury and a guess about what biohazard to to inject this year...

Any of my family and acquaintances just gets sick after being injected with that mystery slime, especially hazardous to elderly people. These are young healthy guys and their own strong immune systems will do far better protecting their bodies than mystery slime.

Lol. It's funny how a couple anecdotes convince people to ignore oodles of scientific data.

Vaccination and antibiotics are the greatest human health advances ever and people still question them. I wish some anti-vaxxers could spend some time in the 17th century to gain some perspective.

Or go visit Samoa, where the death toll from measles keeps rising because of idiot anti-vaxxers:

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/06/78548760 ... toll-rises

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know what's been going on with Russell but he has clearly regressed from his MVP-level of play earlier in the season. It's disappointing. He still has 3 games left to pick up the pace but he's just not playing the level he is capable of right now.

nepahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":205ovyiq said:
Shoot, the entire team was off last night. They looked tired, all night long.
Suck it up and get ready for Sunday, time to get back in that Win column.

The whole team looked really slow, compared to the rams.
P.S. I hate Matthews, that is all.

olyfan63

Reaction score
BocciHawk":2mubugss said:
Mad Dog":2mubugss said:

Or go visit Samoa, where the death toll from measles keeps rising because of idiot anti-vaxxers:
17th Century? Yes, you should definitely go back there, and gain some perspective from the lack of sanitation and the many medical practices that today are known to be both useless and dangerous. A little leeching or maggot treatment was the least of the issues. Samoa? Well, a complex situation has been instantly reduced to a drive-by attack designed to cut off thought and discussion, and demonize any who disagree with the attacker. Mob rule, anyone?

As I said, there are certain things that have taken on the elements of a religion, and vaccines have gotten to the point of being pushed as a black and white religious issue, of "ALL vaccines ALWAYS good, ANY questioners bad" with name-calling and economic and physical attacks on so-called "deniers", and simply questioning the ALL and/or ALWAYS part, leads one to be attacked.

Non-vaccine pharmaceutical drug manufacturers can be sued in the regular court system. However, there is a special "Vaccine Court" that has been set up where the *taxpayers* pay out on account of the pharmaceuticals for VACCINE INJURY cases. This article is about as balanced as one will find in corporate media: https://www.salon.com/2018/12/23/federa ... s_partner/ A less pharmaceutical friendly article can be found here: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... -climbing/

The Salon article includes this statement: "CDC is unlikely to rescind that advice: the agency reported that 80,000 Americans died of the flu in 2017" However, that number is highly, highly questionable, and combines flu deaths with pneumonia deaths." However, according to the National Vital Statistics System in the U.S., for example, annual flu deaths in 2010 amounted to just 500 per year -- fewer than deaths from ulcers (2,977), hernias (1,832) and pregnancy and childbirth (825)" from https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence- ... 61442.html Hmm, so one source says 80,000 died from "the flu" in a year (2017) in the US, but another reliable source says 500 died from the flu in 2010? A 160-fold increase in "flu deaths" in 7 years? There is something seriously wrong with this picture and the numbers being pushed at us.

Instead of religious name calling, can we use a little critical thinking, and analysis of motives and awareness of financial incentives? Take a look at this CDC presentation and the purpose it has, "Recipe for Fostering Public Interest
and High Vaccine Demand" http://nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/medi ... /Nowak.pdf
So the CDC motive is to "create demand". Hmm, who profits? Why, many persons who are associated with the CDC and in positions to influence policy, that's who!
https://www.lawfirms.com/resources/envi ... ccinations
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... ne-market/

I'm instantly suspicious of anything being pushed in a PR compaign where the primary mode of persuasion is to "scare them into compliance" along with demonizing and name-calling any opposition. That's a tactic various religions have used for millenia, because it works on a lot of people.

The money behind the ALL-VACCINES-ALWAYS-GOOD public psyop has been effective to the point that anyone who questions the "ALL" and "ALWAYS" can expect to be attacked and name-called ("Denier" and much worse) by those who have been influenced by these well-funded PR campaigns, to the point of taking it on as a holy war believing they have some "scientific" religious high ground, and failing to question the money and influence that are present in the system. For what it's worth, the risks of influenza are primarily to older people, age 65 and up, NOT to young, healthy mosty 20-something professional athletes.

Follow the money.

olyfan63

Reaction score
BocciHawk":bq22bwew said:
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/06/78548760 ... toll-rises

This misguided, simplistic post ignores the "Measles Paradox" as explained here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8053748
and here:
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence- ... 76951.html
(Previously measles-immunized persons) "will have lost their immunity after just seven and a half years. As more time passes, more lose their immunity. "This leads to a paradoxical situation whereby measles in highly immunized societies occurs primarily among those previously immunized," Dr. Poland stated."

"What is needed, suggests Dr. Poland, is for the public health establishment to accept that the current measles vaccine has so many drawbacks as to make it unworkable, and get on with the job of developing next-generation vaccines." (This Dr. Poland is a world-recognized authority, NOT an "idiot anti-vaxxer". Google him...)

Can we stop with the name-calling? "idiot anti-vaxxers" The current measles vaccine is like the Seahawks defense trying to stop the Rams defense in the first half last night. Or in 2017. Or in 2018. It's simply overmatched by the task. Another approach is needed. Attacking and blaming "idiot anti-vaxxers" for the failure of the measles vaccine (in Samoa, among other places) would be like attacking and blaming a few doom-and-gloom .NET posters for the ongoing failure of the Seahawks defense vs. the Rams. Pete and Ken need a better plan, and better execution from the players. A healthy Michael Kendricks wouldn't hurt either.

Only a natural immune response gives *permanent* immunity to measles. Those who get the vaccine... their immunity wears off within a few years. There is also the issue of "low responders", roughly 5% of the population. "Low-responders are those who respond poorly to the first dose of the measles vaccine. These individuals then mount a weak immune response to subsequent RE-vaccination and quickly return to the pool of “susceptibles’’ within 2-5 years, despite being fully vaccinated." Look it up yourself if you doubt.

Critical thinking, not vaccine religion.

Smellyman

Reaction score
How can you spot a flat earther?

their family died from measles.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
How did a passive aggressive post aimed at criticizing Wilson's play turn into THIS? I literally had no opinion on vaccinations, but I do now and I didn't even thoroughly read any of the posts. The walls of text about something that no one asked about tell me all I need to know.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Can we stay on topic please.

Tired of this anti vax non sense.

Thanks and have a nice day,

TreeRon

Reaction score
olyfan63":16oll1jz said:
TheLegendOfBoom":16oll1jz said:

I'm 72 and I get a flu shot ea. year w/no repercussions as does my 70 year old wife. I haven't had the flu but once in 20 years.
Maybe I'm not old enough to qualify as elderly?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
To get it back on topic...I think RW had a stomach flu because he looked like diarrhea out there....expecting a bounce back this week.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
All you really need to know:

The two biggest "celebrity" proponents of the anti-vaccination movement are Jenny McCarthy and Rob Schneider.

Yes, Deuce Bigalow and Playboy Bunny are telling me not to vaccinate my kids.

L.
O.
L.

thegameq

Reaction score
edogg23":15mbg14z said:
His game wasn’t great but that’s not really what I meant. He is usually on the sidelines cheerleading, he lives for coming back in games. Today he looked glazed over. Sat by himself on the bench looking defeated. He even ran into the back of Moore on a scrambler like he didn’t even know where he was. It was bizarre.

Yeah I saw that too. I was immediately thinking but fumble. We'll never know why, but something was obviously wrong with this team.

Tired? Can one day less of rest really make that big of a difference?