Did Russ have the flu?

edogg23

Reaction score
Or a concussion? Every time they showed him he did not look like himself. I almost think it was more than just a bad game.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Not a surprise really.

Coming off a short week, playing an ultra talented team that has their backs to the wall....on the road.

Would have liked to have seen them come out with more fire, but their destiny is still in their hands for the most part. Need to regroup and start by winning the next two gearing up for week 17

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He certainly didn't have a great game, but he's had worse. He got zero help from his receivers whether they were dropping passes, falling down short of the first down line or just not getting open. O-line was poor in pass pro as well.

To me he played well enough to win if the team played well but definitely not well enough to carry the O as we've seen before.

TAB420

Reaction score
edogg23":3ol0pplt said:
Or a concussion? Every time they showed him he did not look like himself. I almost think it was more than just a bad game.
IDK...but his performance tonight made me sick.

Wartooth

Reaction score
This is what it looks like when Russ has a bad game...
We are lucky that they are few and far between!
It didn't help that the whole team came out flat and played uninspired from the start.
I'm on to Carolina...
Go Hawks!

OP
OP
E

edogg23

Reaction score
His game wasn’t great but that’s not really what I meant. He is usually on the sidelines cheerleading, he lives for coming back in games. Today he looked glazed over. Sat by himself on the bench looking defeated. He even ran into the back of Moore on a scrambler like he didn’t even know where he was. It was bizarre.

olyfan63

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":nmxvrcvo said:
Isn’t this supposed to be an NFL team??

Can’t management get these guys flu vaccinations??
As if that flu vaccine shit actually was anything more than toxic aluminum and mercury and a guess about what biohazard to to inject this year...

Any of my family and acquaintances just gets sick after being injected with that mystery slime, especially hazardous to elderly people. These are young healthy guys and their own strong immune systems will do far better protecting their bodies than mystery slime.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Not to excuse his poor performance. This is the NFL and no one will feel sorry for you. But I’ve been watching Russ for 8 years and he looked OFF mentally. Whether he had the sniffles or was just emotionally out of it. It seemed off, he’s usually fired up

TAB420

Reaction score
olyfan63":2tf5cmwr said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2tf5cmwr said:

As if that flu vaccine $h!t actually was anything more than toxic aluminum and mercury and a guess about what biohazard to to inject this year...

Any of my family and acquaintances just gets sick after being injected with that mystery slime, especially hazardous to elderly people. These are young healthy guys and their own strong immune systems will do far better protecting their bodies than mystery slime.

Here we go.

Restless

Reaction score
He certainly looked ill to me on the sidelines.....and trapped as a pocket passer.....we've lost his greatest asset as a rollout dual threat. Either from him or the coaches.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I think he spent too much time partying it up with Ciarra and her entourage this weekend.

He appeared lackadaisical and winded throughout the game. A very poor performance by him.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Russell himself says NO FLU, he feels good, healthy, etc.
Right from the horse's mouth here...
30 seconds in.
[youtube]4rf_u5_IZZA[/youtube]

olyfan63

Reaction score
TAB420":2v8j7sxi said:
Here we go.

Someone brought religion and faith into it and I don't share that religion.
"In certain historical Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures, among others, espousing ideas deemed heretical has been and in some cases still is met with censure ranging from excommunication to the death penalty."
Let's leave religion out of it and keep the discussion about football.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":3fvijvep said:
TAB420":3fvijvep said:
Here we go.

Someone brought religion and faith into it and I don't share that religion.
"In certain historical Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures, among others, espousing ideas deemed heretical has been and in some cases still is met with censure ranging from excommunication to the death penalty."
Let's leave religion out of it and keep the discussion about football.

Did a post get deleted or something? The post you responded to just asked if no one got flu vaccinations. I don't see where anyone but you made it anything more than that.

Oregon_Zagfan

Reaction score
TAB420":33lnvgmy said:
olyfan63":33lnvgmy said:
TheLegendOfBoom":33lnvgmy said:

As if that flu vaccine $h!t actually was anything more than toxic aluminum and mercury and a guess about what biohazard to to inject this year...

Here we go.
I get the mystery slime every year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk