ooh-ahh? LMAO thats hilarious

Whose got it better than us?

Why the Seahawks, at 11-1 do.

I hope we destroy them 49-0.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
jake206":vbyxo88y said:
Per Trey Wingo, NFL Live host,

@wingoz In preps for Sundays game with Seattle..The Niners have sent an email out to fans reminding them how to give the team home field advantage.

@wingoz Among their suggestions: " Dress the part, wear Red!". "Be on time"! "Know your queues, quiet on offense, deafening on defense" ok.......

The be on time part is because a huge portion of their fans go in the stadium late because they stay in the parking lot boozing it up and fighting with each other.

Texans fans have a similar problem with their fans. But in Houston, it's because they are so into tailgating and bbq'ing. Their bbq rigs are so involved and immense and their cooking goes so in depth, that it takes them forever to get it all put away.

Each city has it's passion and past times, I guess.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone proofread any more? Why on earth would you pick "queue" over "cue"? One's hard to spell and means "stand in line" and the other's easy to spell and means "prompt". Jeez.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Shouldn't they include "Quit Being So Stabby!"??

Seems like every time I turn around I read another story about some 49ers fan shanking someone near the game.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1gj5o82h said:
1459048_10202320380398374_1278784644_n.jpg

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That may be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen! :oops:

Have the Seahawks ever sent out fan conduct emails like this?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Wait a darn minute - they want the fans to make noise? But that would be cheating - just ask any whiny-assed ninner fan! They even write letters to the editor, and start internet petitions, and stuff...

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawks46":3cj2373o said:
I really really hope we thoroughly curb stomp the Niners.

It would shut up all the "you only win because of crowd noise" talk from the players and fans. I'd like to see us play really angry. I hope that "Shehawk" comment gets recirculated in the locker room. I know Earl Thomas is using the fact that we're underdogs to play the disrespect card.

If we crush the Niners this weekend, I can honestly see us owning them for a while. It's going to get in their heads and screw with them collectively.
We have owned them since the blowout last season. I was for-real disappointed we never ran into them in the post-season. I doubt that'll happen this season.

Seeker

Reaction score
The players will handle themselves, I am hoping the seahawks fans step it up. If we can get a turnout in san fran like we did in Arizona that would be EPIC! be prepared for a lot of hostile niners fans.

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3ttvf5er said:

I was hoping that the Trey Wingo tweet was just a misquote, but that's just horrible...not to mention really poorly proofread. They word is "CUES", not "QUEUES" - Cues are Signals, while Queues are lines (and to a lesser extent in programing lines of code). Sorry for the grammar police interuption...these things just bug me.

Editted to add:Lol, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that this bothered :)

billio155

Reaction score
I'll be at the game and I a little concerned for my safety. As a Hawks fan living in San Francisco, I have never witnessed the level of hatred and pure bloodlust coming from the fans this week. I watched the Saints game at a bar and the place was packed with niner fans. Every time Wilson received the snap from Unger somebody would yell out, "Killin that fing midget!" These guys really hate us. With all that said, I hope we throttle and embarrass them.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":349jqbp2 said:
Seahawk Sailor":349jqbp2 said:

I was hoping that the Trey Wingo tweet was just a misquote, but that's just horrible...not to mention really poorly proofread. They word is "CUES", not "QUEUES" - Cues are Signals, while Queues are lines (and to a lesser extent in programing lines of code). Sorry for the grammar police interuption...these things just bug me.

Editted to add:Lol, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that this bothered :)
That is some retarded shit about the queus. Queues are a sequence of things to happen in a given order--tasks for the printer, or your mage in NWN, or whatever.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Aaaaah-OOOO!!" "Aaaaaah-OOOO!!"

LMFAO!!!!!

Gold. God please, let there be a YouTube video.

113056.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
STEP 4: Know how to exit in an orderly fashion when the Seahawks are up two touchdowns in the 4th quarter. Beating the traffic is key.

sutz

Reaction score
"Ahhh-Oooohh!" That's what I say when I hit the wrong nail with a hammer and there are kids around.

;)

Hawkscanner

Reaction score

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Scottemojo":cspoc2g7 said:
jake206":cspoc2g7 said:
Per Trey Wingo, NFL Live host,

@wingoz In preps for Sundays game with Seattle..The Niners have sent an email out to fans reminding them how to give the team home field advantage.

@wingoz Among their suggestions: " Dress the part, wear Red!". "Be on time"! "Know your queues, quiet on offense, deafening on defense" ok.......
Judy Spelman and Rich Schiller are not happy with this new development...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome. Just awesome. :th2thumbs: