DC is the team to beat.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
6-0. Solid O and D. Made Houston work all game long and could never catch them.

Would love to see how our Dragons stack up against them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The problem with DiNucci is that his effectiveness is all gunslinger. Ints Are the result. When he’s focused on being careful, little gets done.

We need to upgrade our run and run defense against them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Orlando won. 37 to 36. Expect the defenders to be pissed off and angry when they come here Next week.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice job Orlando! Backs against the wall, came out playing scrappy. Too Bad Houston couldn't beat St. Louis today.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
God I have to remember to watch one of these. I keep wanting to, but just as bad habits are hard to break new ones can be hard to start. Especially without a traditional game time when you know the game, or at least a game will be on.

Got to be better than watching the "Managment doesn't care if we win" Mariners.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh jump in the pool, it's warm and better than you imagine.

I am a pro football junkie. No, I don't kid myself that it's the NFL, but it is a close cousin. There is legit talent in the league, and some players on some teams are legit NFL starters, just waiting for their shot into, or back into the league.

Good time to jump in. The playoffs are a few weeks away. The teams that make the playoffs are legit teams with good football play. I'm an easy sell as I will always root on my home team so the Dragons are the team I have rooted for since 2000. And they have a legit shot of making the playoffs! Just gotta get the pesky St. Louis team out of the way.

(You do have to look past the ugly home "Broncos" jerseys though...BLECK!)

Go Dragons!

02232023 4 193815

RichNhansom

Reaction score
You can catch most full games or highlights on YouTube.

This next game is a thriller. Playoff against DC.
We've played them twice with losses of 1 point and 2 points and everyone knows how hard it is to beat a team 3 times in one season.

I'm excited for this matchup. If we win we will be in the championship against the winners of the South. Both teams we have beaten pretty handily.

Get your popcorn. This going to be a fun ride.