Dallas - GB

Pick6

Reaction score
I know we all hate the Cowboys and all, but you gotta be impressed with Dak almost coming back to win. Similar to what happen to Russell and Atlanta in 2012.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Crizilla":1h1yzny4 said:
seahawkfreak":1h1yzny4 said:
Coug_Hawk08":1h1yzny4 said:
Patriots are winning the super bowl, so all of this NFC talk is super irrelevant. No one is stopping them.

Man I need to hire you fortune tellers. I could make a ton of money in the stock market

i think he forgot we were the only team to beat Brady this season. GB or ATL can take them out in a high scoring game for sure.

Brady will beat either, it just doesn't matter. Too good this year, they have what it takes.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Crizilla":1bk82ch0 said:
seahawkfreak":1bk82ch0 said:
Coug_Hawk08":1bk82ch0 said:
Patriots are winning the super bowl, so all of this NFC talk is super irrelevant. No one is stopping them.

Man I need to hire you fortune tellers. I could make a ton of money in the stock market

i think he forgot we were the only team to beat Brady this season. GB or ATL can take them out in a high scoring game for sure.

I have a feeling Bill would absolutely destroy the Packers offense. Packers offense is garbage, its basically playground football all day hoping for dumb penalties which Bill wont have any part of since he is actually a good coach. They barely have any running game its all Rodgers

falcongoggles

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1kbefrqs said:
Sports Hernia":1kbefrqs said:
Cyrus12":1kbefrqs said:
and it will be tom vs erin in sb 51!!
Hoping for a MATT vs Alex SB.

YES

Chiefs vs Falcons

WTF is wrong with you people. Pats? Packers? GTFO srs

The Dallas Cowboys have 2 playoff wins since 1996 and people on here act like they are 10 time in a row superbowl champions

This should shut the Cowboys' fans quiet for a at least 48 hours.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Pick6":vb8nucj0 said:
I know we all hate the Cowboys and all, but you gotta be impressed with Dak almost coming back to win. Similar to what happen to Russell and Atlanta in 2012.

Ya except Wilson actually lead the team in WINNING position before the D choked it up but pretty similar. Although a 3rd and 20 send like 3 guys fail is way worse than us

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
falcongoggles":10qg1md9 said:
WilsonMVP":10qg1md9 said:
Sports Hernia":10qg1md9 said:
Cyrus12":10qg1md9 said:
and it will be tom vs erin in sb 51!!
Hoping for a MATT vs Alex SB.

YES

Chiefs vs Falcons

WTF is wrong with you people. Pats? Packers? GTFO srs

The Dallas Cowboys have 2 playoff wins since 1996 and people on here act like they are 10 time in a row superbowl champions

This should shut the Cowboys' fans quiet for a at least 48 hours.

Oh no cowboys fans making noise...the horror....their whole 2 playoff wins since 96 annoy me so much...

BHawk28

Reaction score
Haven't even seen the Chiefs/Steelers game, and Pats haven't looked like a SB team. Not a lock at all.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Goodell probably wouldn't be too happy with a KC-ATL SB.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
Not too disappointed honestly since a rookie quarterback has never taken a team to the Super Bowl for a reason. That and the fact that our defense was garbage made it a tall order despite the having the #1 seed.

Hopefully this will leave a sour taste in their mouths for next season and dear God, we have to get a defensive end. No more taking chances on Greg Hardy/Gregory type players.

As for Green Bay, they're extremely flawed but with Rodgers playing the way he is now, there's no reason they can't win it all. All they need to do is win 2 more games not 10.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":3gkczdfp said:
Check youtube in 30 minutes, some cowboy fan will post a weeping video by then.
They, whose team gets away with more offensive holding than about half of the NFL teams combined, are complaining about GB's line holding on their forums, LMAO.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1q8nodwu said:
Pick6":1q8nodwu said:

Ya except Wilson actually lead the team in WINNING position before the D choked it up but pretty similar. Although a 3rd and 20 send like 3 guys fail is way worse than us

And Dak has the best line in the league.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KimboBlubbeus":r7qtv62n said:
Not too disappointed honestly since a rookie quarterback has never taken a team to the Super Bowl for a reason. That and the fact that our defense was garbage made it a tall order despite the having the #1 seed.

Hopefully this will leave a sour taste in their mouths for next season and dear God, we have to get a defensive end. No more taking chances on Greg Hardy/Gregory type players.

As for Green Bay, they're extremely flawed but with Rodgers playing the way he is now, there's no reason they can't win it all. All they need to do is win 2 more games not 10.
I know you probably don't want to hear this from someone that has been talking smack about your fanbase and team at times but....

You are the exception to the rule sir when I talk about "cowboy fans".
You seem to have a pretty realistic view of your team. Don't be a stranger.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
KimboBlubbeus":2jo8eajx said:

So much to be annoyed and hate the Packers for..

1. Back to Back HOF QB play for 20ish years
2. Getting to play by special rules all the time. They had like 3 penalties for 20 yards today, ya im sure they are that discipline
3. The actual "TEAM" is average at best every year propped up by HOF QB play. If they didnt Luck into both Favre and Rodgers GB prob only has a minority local following and is off in obscurity

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wuwx7z6 said:
KimboBlubbeus":2wuwx7z6 said:

I know you probably don't want to hear this from someone that has been talking smack about your fanbase and team at times but....

No worries, this is what opposing fans should expect when going to other team's boards. I'm surprised when visitors freak out and argue when other teams' fans don't see their team through the same rose colored glasses as they do. For me, it's more fun to post on other boards since seeing the same homer opinion after another gets boring.

I've been a Cowboy fan since the early 00's so I didn't see the glory days. I've only witnessed ineptitude and promising regular seasons followed by postseason collapses every time so I'm naturally cynical as opposed to the usual arrogant Cowboy fan bandwagoner. But I am optimistic though since we have a franchise quarterback moving forward.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Rodgers flat throws seeds and makes plays other qb's can't. I like him a lot

Brady plays with great coaching in a great system, berates officials and players. A cheater. I hate that guy.

And they both pull hotties.

I take it back. I hate them both.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
KimboBlubbeus":1kha5cey said:
Sports Hernia":1kha5cey said:
KimboBlubbeus":1kha5cey said:

No worries, this is what opposing fans should expect when going to other team's boards. I'm surprised when visitors freak out and argue when other teams' fans don't see their team through the same rose colored glasses as they do. For me, it's more fun to post on other boards since seeing the same homer opinion after another gets boring.

I've been a Cowboy fan since the early 00's so I didn't see the glory days. I've only witnessed ineptitude and promising regular seasons followed by postseason collapses every time so I'm naturally cynical as opposed to the usual arrogant Cowboy fan bandwagoner. But I am optimistic though since we have a franchise quarterback moving forward.

This is why I dont get the hate for the Cowobys especially on here. Seahawks have been FAR FAR...FARRRRRR and away the Superior team since moving back to the NFC. The 49er hate I got with harbaugh, two really good teams, same division but how the heck does everyone hate the cowboys so much when they havent won shit in 20 years...it baffles my mind.

Their fans might be annoying but I find Packers or Patriots fans infinite more annoying with having HOF QB play and being spoiled for 15 or so years. I cannot wait until Brady retires and Rodgers is out of the league. That is why the "failmary" was so satisfying. GB fans can go suck it

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is plenty enough reason to hate the Cowboys.

Tons of other reasons, but no need to go further than that.

Latest posts