Dallas at 49ers

CPHawk

Reaction score
If Dak was so average, Dallas would be up by 10-14 right now.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I'm a small person. No matter how good Greg Olson might be as a color guy I can't get past him being a p.r. guy for Team 3

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I remember watching Dwight Clark make "The Catch" from Joe Montana to send the 49ers to their first Super Bowl and being really happy about it. That was awesome. I had a friend who was an insufferable Cowboys fan back then. Hated the Cowboys.

Didn't think I would care too much one way or the other who won today, but then when it came down to it I found I was somewhat rooting for the 49ers after all. Or at least for the Cowboys to lose. Old habits die hard.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
That was a pretty classless act by Prescott last week. Even if "in the heat of the moment". How much you getting paid, Dak...with your YTD completion rate of just 14% when pressured?

After Prescott's 2nd int of this game, if I were that kicker, I woulda hunted out a camera and into it yelled "RUN THE F***** BALL"!

Prescott had 6 games with multiple TOs this year AKA no business humiliating some unknown kicker. Thinks me.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I'm a small person. No matter how good Greg Olson might be as a color guy I can't get past him being a p.r. guy for Team 3
You're not small. We gave the has-been a lucrative deal and he gave us back very little in return. But still had the audacity to bad mouth our club. If anything, that bad mouthing should have been done by us. I mean, what did Pete gift this clown...like 6 mil?