COX....

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
OK. I have decided that I don't like him.
on the kick off he threw is arms up and was looking for a flag. I just don't like that I feel if your looking for the flag you have already lost.
unless its like totally something that needs a flag.. Just my thoughts.
I don't like it.. it reminds me of Sidney rice and all his "where's my flag he touched me arms"
that's my only rant as I am watching this game for a 3rd time

drdiags

Reaction score
He probably gets cut when Thurmond comes back unless the news on Browner turns out to be negative. I look at him as insurance. Seems he has a checkered past that doesn't endear him to fans but I think it is a short stay for him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Every player on the team looks for flags. Cox does it once and you already don't like him?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Basis4day":g98kvdc4 said:
Every player on the team looks for flags. Cox does it once and you already don't like him?

Yeah.... seriously?

OP
OP
hawks4thewin

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I just didn't like the way he threw his arms up on a kick off and was looking for a flag for I don't even know what.. I was just starting to feel like this team got past the Always looking for a flag on every failed play for any reason. I actually do believe we aren't looking for them and just taking it in stride. Sure this guy is new to our team and I just don't like it.. I am just sharing my thoughts i'm sure everyone has theirs and I appreciate all views and opinions..

and on a side note: with about 40 seconds left in the first half Locket ran across the entire field to lay a nice block smash on someone. If only he could have that much fight for passes thrown to him.. ok.. i'm done Like everyone else on the team :)

Seafan

Reaction score
He looked good spelling Lane in the slot, of course it was against the Giants. He seems physically to be PC's type of CB. Wouldn't surprise me to see him back at camp.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":22sj39r8 said:
I just didn't like the way he threw his arms up on a kick off and was looking for a flag for I don't even know what.. I was just starting to feel like this team got past the Always looking for a flag on every failed play for any reason. I actually do believe we aren't looking for them and just taking it in stride. Sure this guy is new to our team and I just don't like it.. I am just sharing my thoughts i'm sure everyone has theirs and I appreciate all views and opinions..

and on a side note: with about 40 seconds left in the first half Locket ran across the entire field to lay a nice block smash on someone. If only he could have that much fight for passes thrown to him.. ok.. i'm done Like everyone else on the team :)
He threw up his hands to show that he wasn't forcing that Giants player out of bounds. And guess what? That Giants player got flagged for willfully leaving the field of play. It was a good move by Cox. Quit hating.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1rj9d6hq said:

Are you serious?

That play was all on Russell Wilson and maybe a squall that made that ball float longer and drop shorter that what was expected. That play should have never been called and Russell Wilson should have never thrown that ball.

I would expect Lockette to have fought for it if he had the inside positioning but it was the deep safety help that made the interception not the CB who was boxing Lockette out the play.

I've seen people say... well if it was Tate or Kearse... yeah no... 9 out of 10 times that's an interception unless you had a tall WR with a giant wingspan who was also athletic enough to out jump and reach over two defenders with the mentality to secure the ball through the fray.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":11yimpx8 said:
on the kick off he threw is arms up and was looking for a flag. I just don't like that I feel if your looking for the flag you have already lost.
I don't like it.. it reminds me of Sidney rice and all his "where's my flag he touched me arms"

I threw my hands up reading this. Someone's sippin on that h8rade.

Barthawk

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1davmyc7 said:

I thought it was on the punt where Cox was pissed that the Giant player ran out of bounds.. he was correct and the player was caught and penalized 5 yards.. I may be getting the play mixed up

UGotHawked

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":2by288tk said:

He obviously learned that technique from his time in SF. That's all those guys do!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wish we would have signed the kid off the SF practice squad that sealed the win for Miami this weekend. Our scouts missed that one big time. Well, at least he isn't on the SF squad anymore. :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3a9fj0ue said:
I wish we would have signed the kid off the SF practice squad that sealed the win for Miami this weekend. Our scouts missed that one big time. Well, at least he isn't on the SF squad anymore. :)

Maybe. It's a bit soon to pronounce Thomas a stud, and and which of our corners would we cut to get Thomas?

But agreed, it robs SF, which is great.

edit: though on further reflection, San Francisco apparently has two practice squads, as it seems they are just as likely to sign a player from the Seahawks practice Sqaud to the Niners roster as they are to use their own.

The Radish

Reaction score
Everyone needs to remember that we all have opinions and one is as good as another. If you don't like someone's opinion then don't read any further.

And what was it Absolute's always whining about,,,,"attack posts and not posters?" something like that.

:roll:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":3p2rx411 said:

I will remember to add all players that throw up their arms instantly to your hate list. Lets hope Wilson doesn't do it. :34853_doh:

OP
OP
hawks4thewin

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Well if it was a justified reason then i stand corrected. I was jsut watching i wasn't rewinding and breaking anything down in detail.

SMH..Good thing i'm not a niner fan.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":3sx3uwr0 said:
This is a bit extreme especially in light that it is the new big deal in the NFL like flopping in the NBA. And it will get worse until judgement calls like pass interference can be challenged and/or they rethink just what constitutes pass interference.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":2pb6vyxt said:
Well if it was a justified reason then i stand corrected. I was jsut watching i wasn't rewinding and breaking anything down in detail.

SMH..Good thing i'm not a niner fan.

It's all good. Just your turn in the barrel. I kid. :thirishdrinkers: