Cowherd: Lamar to Seattle makes sense

Kinger95

Reaction score
We have a bottom 5 defense. Other than woolen I can’t think of anyone on this team i think would be on a top 5 defense in a few years . Really need at least two more good draft’s before we are gonna compete in the playoffs against the best teams. Getting destroyed in the playoffs is a pretty good indicator that we are a ways away.

morgulon1

Reaction score
We have a bottom 5 defense. Other than woolen I can’t think of anyone on this team i think would be on a top 5 defense in a few years . Really need at least two more good draft’s before we are gonna compete in the playoffs against the best teams. Getting destroyed in the playoffs is a pretty good indicator that we are a ways away.
If Seattle can fix the run defense by whatever means they will be in good shape.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Just click bait. It's the opposite of what we did to Denver for crying out loud. Running QBs are a dying breed.
Older running QBs are. They're great on a rookie contract, though there's a little advanced risk for injury. If they don't develop the skills necessary to survive losing a step, then off they should go. Unless you're AZ, in which case you way overpay for one who has no intention of mastering the mental aspects of the game and then blows out his knee.

Kinger95

Reaction score
If Seattle can fix the run defense by whatever means they will be in good shape.

Realistically to win in the playoffs with geno against the eagles/niners and whoever else improves next year we are gonna need a hell of a defence. We need a game breaker pass rusher, a linebacker that can manage a defense, 2 more linemen that can let us run the ball effectively and also some guys that can stuff the run . Lots of big time holes to fill

morgulon1

Reaction score
Realistically to win in the playoffs with geno against the eagles/niners and whoever else improves next year we are gonna need a hell of a defence. We need a game breaker pass rusher, a linebacker that can manage a defense, 2 more linemen that can let us run the ball effectively and also some guys that can stuff the run . Lots of big time holes to fill
I don't know if they can fix everything in one draft .

flv2

Reaction score
If it doesn't make sense for the Ravens to pay Jackson $250M over 5 years then it's hard to justify a team less QB-rushing orientated trading multiple picks to pay Jackson $250M over 5 years.

Latest posts