Congratulations Seahawks Fans-

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
On being the #1 seed and having the #1 DEF in the NFL. I remember how laid back you guys were when we faced off week 1, after losing that game a lot of people gave y'all crap for not spanking the sorry ole Panthers on the road. I remember a lot of y'all gave us praise and even mentioned seeing us as a team on the rise. After starting 1-3 we are now 12-4 and the #2 seed the NFC and most likely will have the #2 DEF in PPG (might be wrong). It is crazy that how much our week 1 game means now.

Good Luck

PS
Still drunk and I feel great.

Mick063

Reaction score
Star is a star.

You can talk about the linebackers all you want to, but the player that stuck out in Carolina, to me, was Star Lotulelei. A complete beast in his first NFL game. That is what I remember most about that game.

A

Anonymous

Especially since that game we lost to the Panthers was last season...

Woohoo for alcohol!

Psst, I'm drunk too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks Pantherfan527, yeah nobodys talking crap about getting out of Charlotte with a win now. Good luck until we meet again.

Shaz

Reaction score
I was rooting for the Panthers today

Damn great team you fellas have and blessed to have beat you fellas in the early days of the season

Good luck in the Playoffs, you deserve the recognition, fine team you guys have

Axx

Reaction score
Thx for beating the ninnies! Aka the gans that laughed that the hawks didnt blow out the panthers

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Hardy was a freaking beast today, 8 sacks in the last 2 games that is ridiculous.

sutz

Reaction score
Congrats to Kitty fans! We got to play you guys before you really got your game on...and I'm glad we did. Later in the season and it might have come out different.

So, you ready for another NFCCG beatdown?

:twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":1uj325nh said:
On being the #1 seed and having the #1 DEF in the NFL. I remember how laid back you guys were when we faced off week 1, after losing that game a lot of people gave y'all crap for not spanking the sorry ole Panthers on the road. I remember a lot of y'all gave us praise and even mentioned seeing us as a team on the rise. After starting 1-3 we are now 12-4 and the #2 seed the NFC and most likely will have the #2 DEF in PPG (might be wrong). It is crazy that how much our week 1 game means now.

Good Luck

PS
Still drunk and I feel great.
Thanks and congrats to your team. I'm not shocked they are the 2 seed.
Good luck he rest of the way, until you come here that is!

Latest posts