Commanders

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Good for them! That was a fun game to watch if you're rooting for the underdog, which I usually am if its not a conference game.

Lots of questionable calls. But , as we know, that's football. There's gonna be a few bottles thrown tonight in Philly.

Mizak

Reaction score
If Niners win against Arizona next week, they are in 1st place and Seahawks will be fighting the Commanders for that last playoff spot.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
If Niners win against Arizona next week, they are in 1st place and Seahawks will be fighting the Commanders for that last playoff spot.
Technically, yes, but in reality 'Hawks still control their own destiny (if we win out, we win the division regardless of what else the Niners do) and we'd still be a game up on the Commanders at that point so it's hard to get too worked up over that aspect.

It was a fun enough MNF and with this plus the more competitive than it should have been game against Houston there appears to be some chinks in Philly's armor.

James in PA

Reaction score
Fraudulent Beagles. Other than week 2 against Minny, they've been the beneficiaries of an insanely soft schedule.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I don't see how we are worried about a Commanders team that still has Giants x2, Cowboys, and Niners on their schedule, but an Eagles loss doesn't really help us, IMHO. I don't see us catching up to them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That game was a blast. And that penalty at the end when he clearly gave himself up, next level stupid. And pretty funny actually.
Still gotta' play the games. Who knows, maybe Philly took them lightly. I doubt it, but you never know.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Gotta love it when a double digit underdog wins outright.

94Smith

Reaction score
Yeah not sure anyone is catching the Eagles other than Minnesota. But you never know, the Cardinals started the season 7-0 last year and missed the playoffs

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great way to end Week 10. Loved seeing the Cowboys, Broncos and Eagles lose. It was a fun game! I didn't give Washington much of a chance. It's one zany NFL year.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yeah not sure anyone is catching the Eagles other than Minnesota. But you never know, the Cardinals started the season 7-0 last year and missed the playoffs
The Cardinals made the playoffs dude.
They didn't win the division but they still made the playoffs. They even finished ahead of the 49ers so......

Threedee

Reaction score
I had this hope that the Football Team would pull the upset, and it appeared to be dashed on the opening two possessions of the game. Then the remaining ~58 minutes happened.