Coby Bryant

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Showed well playing safety for the first game (I'm guessing this was his first game at safety).

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I think he should stay nickel, but I do like him at safety. That is going to be love and diggs anyway. Adams when he comes back...

I think spoon needs to be opposite of woolen. Bryant to the inside. Jackson and Brown can back up. 5 cbs total. Then Bryant can help as safety as well. Blount ehh and we need to see reed at safety as well, but he was playing CB last night.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I thought he played well last night, he certainly is not afraid to stick his nose into an opponent and tackled well unlike a few other DBs.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I think he should stay nickel, but I do like him at safety. That is going to be love and diggs anyway. Adams when he comes back...

I think spoon needs to be opposite of woolen. Bryant to the inside. Jackson and Brown can back up. 5 cbs total. Then Bryant can help as safety as well. Blount ehh and we need to see reed at safety as well, but he was playing CB last night.

I think Woolen, Jackson and Spoon gets our three best players on the field at the same time. Woolen, Spoon, Bryant is a backup plan. Bryant and Brown are depth pieces as they should be.

renofox

Reaction score
Bryant is a perfect backup. Although not top-tier at anything, it appears he can step into any DB position and perform at a well above average level.

If we had a player like him during XL* and XLIX the Seahawks would have 3 Lombardis.

chris98251

Reaction score
Our secondary has an embarrassing abundance of talent, I am sure teams have us on pop up notifications for roster transactions .

Latest posts