CJ Prosise, what is he to you?

Mojambo

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1q1agk41 said:
El Caliente":1q1agk41 said:
Jerhawk":1q1agk41 said:
Lots of potential, makes good plays when available, which is sparringly. The announcers always speak of his game changing ability. Lots of hype, small sample size.

That's my thoughts on Percy Harv- I mean CJ Prosise.

Why do you ask? You want him on the Saints?

Its partially fantasy football, but also I watched him in college at ND, and he was much talked about there (and for good reason).

You guys are top notch though with your analysis. Thanks a lot.
He was hurt a lot at ND also,in fact he missed his last 4-5 games his last year.
A big talent with the ball if he can ever be around to get it.

Not true. he missed three games in his final season. And still rushed for over a thousand yards and averaged 6.6 a carry.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":266sak2y said:
He reminds me a ton of Brian Westbrook from Philadelphia. That guy never played a full 16 game season in the NFL

Mind blown. Westbrook is one of my favorite non-Seahawks and I didn't realize this.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You'd think Prosise is a veteran with a track record of being injured for years the way he's being talked about here.

Oh, wait. How long has he been in the NFL?

Seymour

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":179u8zcm said:
You'd think Prosise is a veteran with a track record of being injured for years the way he's being talked about here.

Maybe missing the first 2 days of training camp with a tummy ache added to everything else put him over the top for some? He just seems like one of those "there's always somethin'" guys. If not, I would be thrilled to be wrong here.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seymour":114r1ua0 said:
Maelstrom787":114r1ua0 said:

Maybe missing the first 2 days of training camp with a tummy ache added to everything else put him over the top for some? He just seems like one of those "there's always somethin'" guys. If not, I would be thrilled to be wrong here.

Fractured bones are not "there's always something" type injuries. It's not like he missed time for blisters, nasal stuffiness or hangnails.

I think he'd be playing in preseason if the coaching staff wasn't so cautious about injuries. I also think they have nothing to prove by playing procise and rawls in preseason since they've proven their value when healthy. Figure out where Lacy, Carson, Collins and Davis fit. It's preseason where the major job is to stay healthy and examine your depth.

OP
OP
E

El Caliente

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":188n9ues said:
El Caliente":188n9ues said:
Jerhawk":188n9ues said:
Lots of potential, makes good plays when available, which is sparringly. The announcers always speak of his game changing ability. Lots of hype, small sample size.

That's my thoughts on Percy Harv- I mean CJ Prosise.

Why do you ask? You want him on the Saints?

Its partially fantasy football, but also I watched him in college at ND, and he was much talked about there (and for good reason).

You guys are top notch though with your analysis. Thanks a lot.

Thought I may let you know. I am gonna be a closet Saints fan on the opener in Minneysota.....Hitting that game and our game in GB.

Prosise showed a lot of promise in his preseason games last year but it never materialized. Got hurt and then never made it back. Seemed like everytime we turned around, our feature back was not featured any more. Merrygoround backs. Hope your team does well this year.

Thank you. I have always had a soft spot for the Seahawks. I love my Saints, but I enjoy watching the Seahawks. Even when people were cursing your name for being so good, I didn't care. I like your players, and think highly of your organization. Perhaps it's because our two franchises were cellar dwellers before we finally made it, maybe it was because I thought that Dave Krieg was extremely underrated, and given the hook too soon, but you guys will always be my second favorite team.

Thanks for the insight guys.

Josea16

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1cy1s9jf said:
Seymour":1cy1s9jf said:
Maelstrom787":1cy1s9jf said:

Fractured bones are not "there's always something" type injuries. It's not like he missed time for blisters, nasal stuffiness or hangnails.

I think he'd be playing in preseason if the coaching staff wasn't so cautious about injuries. I also think they have nothing to prove by playing procise and rawls in preseason since they've proven their value when healthy. Figure out where Lacy, Carson, Collins and Davis fit. It's preseason where the major job is to stay healthy and examine your depth.
This. Procise is a tilt the field player, you don't play him in meaningless games if you don't have to. Pete said if it were regular season he would be playing along with Rawls. Yes, on the surface it seems like he's a Percy Harvin but in reality his injuries have been real, broken bone real and he has zero attitude problems and much bigger. He needs to take up yoga to erase all this soft tissue injury issues.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
To me, CJ is the guy who puts the offense over the top when he's healthy. He had a pretty good track record at Notre Dame. I'm hoping he is healing well and will be back for us, because he's a baller for us.

Vesuve

Reaction score
El Caliente":feedxt93 said:
What are CJ's realistic expectations with the 'Hawks this year?

This question cannot even be answered until he can play without getting injured.

It's open.

I hope for the best, but we can only wait.....

Latest posts