Christine Michael's Nickname....

A

Anonymous

I am one of those people that get bored with the English language and the day-to-day rigmarole. So much that I tend to alter proper names and assign nicknames that include a creative suffix to the names of those I encounter often. These suffixes follow the lines of a quasi biological/genus species/Grecian/botanical format.

I guess you could say I am a certifiable weirdo in that way, but over the years my nicknames have been embraced by friends and family who at times will encourage me. Thus, I have come up with one that might work for our new RB friend. Simple, and endearing.

I give you:

"Christinabis Micheali"

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
A board that is routinely terrible at nick-naming players doesn't like a player's nickname?

The irony is suffocating. (Really, it's laughing so hard, it's going to choke.)

chris98251

Reaction score
Starbuck would probably be good in any other city, just that here we have a certain grudge against references to that company.

Although I think of Battle Star Gallatica when I hear that name and Dirk Benedict I think was the actor.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1gcjxjpx said:
I actually like it. Probably gonna just start using it. Way better than RW3 I see tossed around. Then again, I drink Starbucks. :th2thumbs:

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm not saying that you shouldn't drink Starbucks because Howard Schultz is a terrible human being that should be shot out of a cannon and into the sun (though you shouldn't drink Starbucks for that reason).

I'm saying that you shouldn't drink Starbucks because it tastes terrible.

Also, that nickname sucks, but I'm sure something better will catch on soon enough for him.

chris98251

Reaction score
look@dafilm":3cghqb2e said:
how about "pristine christeeeeeen"

Yeah he will look Pristine crossing the goal line against the 49ers this year, probably will have Pristine Jersey without a spec of dirt also doing it.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
chris98251":3l2wq7fb said:
look@dafilm":3l2wq7fb said:

Yeah he will look Pristine crossing the goal line against the 49ers this year, probably will have Pristine Jersey without a spec of dirt also doing it.

excellent comeback. about as intimidating as a runningback with a name like christine.

there's another good one, "christine the intimidation queen!" :16: :49ersmall: I kid I kid!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
look@dafilm":21cje8b4 said:
chris98251":21cje8b4 said:
look@dafilm":21cje8b4 said:

excellent comeback. about as intimidating as a runningback with a name like christine.

there's another good one, "christine the intimidation queen!" :16: :49ersmall: I kid I kid!

Christ-EN doesn't rhyme with Queen....so that's actually not a "good one". ;)

CaptBennett

Reaction score
Johnny":22576rk0 said:
BeastMode/Skittles, Turbo, and now 'Starbucks'.. Every one of our RB's has a nickname that's funny, Does anyone know if Michael Robinson has one?

It's Mike Rob, and Spencer Ware doesn't have a nickname yet.

Basis4day

Reaction score
No nicknames please. We don't need a nickname for everyone or everything. Double for rookies who have yet to play a down in a regular season game.