Christine Michael looks most like....

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tical21":29b9ihv7 said:
He really doesn't remind me of Turbin at all. Michael explodes through the second level. That part reminds me of Priest Holmes. Yards 5-10 happen in a blink. Michael also does a great job of setting up the DBs, ala Shaun Alexander. It takes extra feel for the position to be able to do that instinctively. I liked Turbin, and didn't see the need for the pick, but I don't think we added a 3rd back, I think we upgraded our backup, and depending on how contracts play out, may have landed our future at the position.

I like the Priest Holmes comparison. If Michael continues down that path, he will beat out Turbin for the (eventual) 1 spot, IMO. Thanks for bringing this name back. I've not heard Priest's name since (probably) his retirement and it's a name that should be remembered. He was deadly.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Do we have any highlights of him doing something awesome like running over Alec Ogletree?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2iju78k2 said:
CM3's lower body is way bigger than RT3's twig legs.

Good grief you guys and your silly "lower body" argument. it's totally weak.

Does this guys twig legs keep him from kicking arse? Not everyone built Like Maurice Jones-Drew or Golden Tate

adrian-peterson-combine.jpg

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He's Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Gale Sayers, C. Okoye, Terrell Davis, Curt Warner, Earl Campbell, Larry Czonka, Franco Harris, Shawn Alexander, Dick Butkus and William 'the refrigerator' Perry rolled into one. Championship!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
After evaluating those pictures, it is clear to me that CMike has better breath work by far.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
He might be Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Gale Sayers, C. Okoye, Terrell Davis, Curt Warner, Earl Campbell, Larry Czonka, Franco Harris, Shawn Alexander, Dick Butkus and William 'the refrigerator' Perry rolled into one.

but he is no Steven Hauschka

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
GoldenTater81":34m4k952 said:
He might be Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Gale Sayers, C. Okoye, Terrell Davis, Curt Warner, Earl Campbell, Larry Czonka, Franco Harris, Shawn Alexander, Dick Butkus and William 'the refrigerator' Perry rolled into one.

but he is no Steven Hauschka

Doh! He's a bust then.