Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

BHawk28

Reaction score
started watching sports late in life, but i miss when it'd be your own team either winning or losing. i hate all this other stuff. felt like after last week this was gonna be the matchup. and it's not like the first time. chiefs are far more nauseating now. but if they're gonna beat anybody it better be the gd 9ers

edit: actually after last week, i thought about how bad it'd really be if the 9ers beat the chiefs. but now that it's set, no fkn way

James in PA

Reaction score
The line has already moved to Niners -1.5. At least some people are smart enough to know that you don't bet against Mahomes.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I usually make it a point of emphasis to watch the big game but honestly with these two teams playing against each other? I have absolutely 0 interest to watch

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I have been at a social gathering where there was a quiz. One of the questions was about one of Ms Swift's albums. As none of our team knew the answer. I wrote Taylor Swift dated the Kansas City Chiefs, to get it off my chest.

If they show that part of the coverage. I have the music and will play along with the National Anthem on my Glockenspiel. It will give me more pleasure than seeing the camera on Taylor Swift every time her boyfriend touches the ball. If he goofs up, will they put the camera on her then.

NoGain

Reaction score
I couldn't bet against Mahomes. He's the most talented QB of all time and he's just beginning to reach his peak years.

Jville

Reaction score
No parking spots left for Super Bowl Sunday, all sold out .............

Harry Reid International in Las Vegas is preparing for an influx of private jets for Super Bowl LXVIII — meaning many would-be attendees will be disappointed if they have not already secure their slots.Private jets double parked mccarran 75522697

Cameron Metro

Reaction score
I don’t really care for the Super Bowl this year. I hate the 49ers because I am a Seahawks fan and I just hate them. But I would like to see Brock Purdy do good. But I am not going for any team and certainly not the chiefs or the 49ers but I will go for Brock purdy.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don’t really care for the Super Bowl this year. I hate the 49ers because I am a Seahawks fan and I just hate them. But I would like to see Brock Purdy do good. But I am not going for any team and certainly not the chiefs or the 49ers but I will go for Brock purdy.

I don’t like either team but I do want to see Purdy prove the haters wrong and I like Deebo too so the Niners it is. Plus in division success can only make us better.

AU1849

Reaction score
Purdy is gonna struggle against the Chiefs elite defense.
Oh, you think Purdy is going to struggle? With a completion rate of 68.7% and an average of 226.2 passing yards a game, I'd say the only struggle might be finding enough space in the record books. Sure, Kansas City's got a decent defense, holding opponents to 4.8 yards per play, but the 49ers aren't exactly bringing a knife to a gunfight. And touchdowns? Purdy's serving up nearly two a game; I'd bet he can find the end zone against any defense wearing pads and a helmet.

The Chiefs convert on third down about as often as a broken clock is right — twice a day. Meanwhile, San Fran's flipping thirds into firsts like burgers at a BBQ. And those Red Zone visits? San Francisco is cashing in touchdowns 68.5% of the time. Might as well start calling the Red Zone the Purdy Zone.

So unless KC’s planning on a surprise transformation, The real question is, will the Chiefs' defense be struggling to keep up with Purdy's highlight reel?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
It's gonna suck for those of us with DIRECTV... because the local CBS affiliate, KIRO TV, is currently being blocked by DIRECTV.

Have to watch the game on Paramount+. That sucks the big one.

Last edited: