Chicago White Sox @ Seattle Mariners Jun 10-13...

DJrmb

Reaction score
well if he's hurt he's hurt. He threw 60 pitches that one start and still got hurt. It is what it is. This happens every year you'll need a guy that can start for you that's not in the reg rotation.
Which might have been the difference between him needing Tommy John or not. We don't know yet, but most likely the pitch count at least got you 2 or so more starts out of him either way.

Chapow

Reaction score
Remember when Marco would have a really bad outing? Like, when his stuff was so bad it was pretty much not competitive at the major league level? That's what Diaz reminds me of. We're very fortunate to be up against the worst offense in baseball tonight. This game could very well be out of reach already if they were playing against a better team.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
The trick this series seems to be to just get to the Whitesox Bull pen. If we win the next 2 theres a chance to build a sizeable lead in the division. Rangers are playing the dodgers and I don't expect them to win too many there. Then they play us where if we win the series I think gives us a double digit lead.

I want as much a buffer as possible just incase injuries or form dips.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The trick this series seems to be to just get to the Whitesox Bull pen. If we win the next 2 theres a chance to build a sizeable lead in the division. Rangers are playing the dodgers and I don't expect them to win too many there. Then they play us where if we win the series I think gives us a double digit lead.

I want as much a buffer as possible just incase injuries or form dips.
Well Woo may be done,I hope not but not looking good.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Sounds like the Diamondbacks are cutting Geno. Would you take him back at a discount? Seems to be struggling this year. Maybe a change of scene helps

Chapow

Reaction score
Polanco can take his time getting back as far as I'm concerned. I'd much rather go with Bliss for now. Small sample size, but so far he's been a far better defender, a difference maker as a base runner, and he's doing fine at the plate for a guy with only 30 major league AB's.

As far as Geno is concerned, we really don't need another guy that's struggling, and just hoping that a change of scenery will help him get back on track. Rojas has done a very good job at 3rd and although he's cooled off quite a bit after a hot March/April, he's still above average against right handed pitching. Unfortunately, he's been awful against lefty's though, (which isn't uncommon for left handed hitters), so probably should switch him out against left handed starting pitching.

Crizilla

Reaction score
White Sux starting pitching shutting down the Ms offense for 3 straight games. This offense is so so bad....lmao.

NoGain

Reaction score
Voth gets out of the eight with three K's. Nice. Munoz time?