Cheer up Niner fans.. Kaep is already making improvements

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NINEster":n5n90m2q said:
Just to continue on with this race discussion, Earl Thomas was just quoted saying :

"You can tell that [Aaron Rodgers] knows the game. He has a lot of confidence back there. You don't really see a lot of quarterbacks of his skin color with soul like that, and I like it."

WTF is that crap?

It's more annoying than the "well spoken" black guy racial undertone.
But did he say it like he was raised white or black?

pehawk

Reaction score
My taste in women and lengthy criminal record lead NINEster to assume I'm black. And, because I'm black I yell when the GB FB gets the ball.

Oh, I too got interviewed by an ivy league school, they mistook LSD thought processes as genius.

My daughter is in kindergarten, and my racial sensitivity had me take her out of class when the letter "N" was taught. I removed all n's from her vobulary, ABC song, and keyboards.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":hpr3y3ul said:
pehawk":hpr3y3ul said:
.....Oh, I too got interviewed by an ivy league school, they mistook LSD thought processes as genius.......
Maybe cuz it was.

If so, he could've done better than dinner at Sea Galley on the Eastside.

Kap is a low level blow dealer at Tacoma Mall.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":15n4qgqd said:
My taste in women and lengthy criminal record lead NINEster to assume I'm black. And, because I'm black I yell when the GB FB gets the ball.

Oh, I too got interviewed by an ivy league school, they mistook LSD thought processes as genius.

My daughter is in kindergarten, and my racial sensitivity had me take her out of class when the letter "N" was taught. I removed all n's from her vobulary, ABC song, and keyboards.
Aughty by Ature is awesome.