Chandler Jones coming for Strahan's sack record

Osprey

Reaction score
Maybe Brett :les: will come out of retirement and help him break the record. Does he have any connections to McVay or Goff?

poly1274

Reaction score
Osprey":3avutx30 said:
Maybe Brett :les: will come out of retirement and help him break the record. Does he have any connections to McVay or Goff?

that was a bad joke. Why not say Kurt Warner instead of Brett.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
poly1274":1gu6mgb8 said:
Osprey":1gu6mgb8 said:

Because Favre deliberately took a fall to help Strahan get the sack record. Didn't you know this, my son? :les:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Rams should run every play to spite Jones and the Cardinals, since they're eliminated anyway.

Osprey

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1f5flh97 said:
poly1274":1f5flh97 said:
Osprey":1f5flh97 said:

Because Favre deliberately took a fall to help Strahan get the sack record. Didn't you know this, my son? :les:
Kids these days:
[youtube]_C2W62HNNsc[/youtube]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
So nice of our team to help him immensely on his quest. Maybe he'll give our coaching staff some props for starting Jones instead of Fant at LT. I mean gotta save George for that extra TE spot right?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Osprey":2fn0awk7 said:

Beat me to it!

Latest posts