Chances that brees lights the falcons up?

Clark the shark

Reaction score
I'm sure it'll be a close game. I'm gonna hate the saints even more if they lose this one though. Bountygate and being favored by the refs over us makes them a very hateable team. A mix of stealers and patriots for sure.

One thing I'm happy about is that Brees will just go down as a great QB with one ring as opposed to 3 or 4 if they had competent people running the defense. They should have won more games and super bowls given how good the offense and special teams were for a while.

Largent80

Reaction score
Think about it, if the Seahawks had beaten the Saints then we wouldn't need them to beat Atlanta.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Clark the shark":1vmdyynn said:
I'm sure it'll be a close game. I'm gonna hate the saints even more if they lose this one though. Bountygate and being favored by the refs over us makes them a very hateable team. A mix of stealers and patriots for sure.

One thing I'm happy about is that Brees will just go down as a great QB with one ring as opposed to 3 or 4 if they had competent people running the defense. They should have won more games and super bowls given how good the offense and special teams were for a while.
The salary cap plays the big role in that,you simply will not have it all on both sides of the ball

Latest posts