Carroll Out As Head Coach

Jville

Reaction score

This news is certainly going to feed a lot of speculation and second guessing ... LOL

The forum could see some record breaking numbers on line over the next few days.

beastalamode

Reaction score
It was time. Yes, there's risk, but I'm ready for it because you can win championships if you're a bad team and have to rebuild for a few years. Mediocrity is what keeps championships from happening.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Human beings are strange. I have been clamoring for a long time for Pete to be replaced.

Yet, the moment I heard the news, I was more sad than overjoyed. It's the right decision, it's the decision I wanted, but I'm a bit melancholic right now.

Weird I guess.

Thanks Pete and Go Hawks!
I did the same thing. Choked up a bit, actually.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Kind of a sad day and end of a legacy and perhaps run this team may not see anytime soon. I'm glad he is staying on in some format. RoH awaits as does Canton. That means everyone is out in Seattle and I expect a full tear down and rebuild. A new era begins in Seattle. Just hope they hire the right people as Carroll will not be easy to replace. I for one will miss the guy. 😟

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John Schneider needs to go next.
Hell with that. John has been robbed of executive of the year like 5 times in his tenure here and is one of the likely top 10 quarterback evaluators in the known universe.

John Schneider has earned a shot at running the show as a legit, head of organization GM.

Boycie

Reaction score
I have mixed emotions because he turned this franchise around and brought us our Bowl, but it was time to move on. I'm glad that he is still in the org. On the flipside, I am very excited because we needed a change.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The grass is far from always greener folks. Careful what you wish for and don't @ me when the new scapegoat doesn't work out
If the new guy doesn't work you fire him and get a new one. This isn't the end of the world. Pete can't coach forever.