Cardinals Eating Skittles On the Sidelines

formido

Reaction score
They earned it and by the same token we should be mad about it and want to pound them next time we play.

drdiags

Reaction score
How the hell can you not despise the Rams? They had a player go to the middle of (Qwest/CLink/Seahawks stadium), put his Ram helmet down, and claim the stadium as the Rams. The Rams owned us in '04 and was none too shy about letting you know who ran the West. Their locker room celebration with Torry Holt and Bruce stating this fact, though true at the time, didn't make you want to respect them more.

The recent revival of the 9ers since may have changed the focus of fan scorn to them but the Rams were the main culprits back in the mid-2000's.

Anyway, Cards won so they get to rub your nose in it. I would imagine hearing all week how they had no shot helped pump up the juice a little for them. Win and you get to clown the other guys since everybody loves grandstanding and crap-talking anyway. Humble pie taste like chicken, it isn't so bad. Just take your medicine and get ready for the next guy.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Jiggy":2bhtwpfp said:
OK piss on that. I hope they make the playoffs and come back to here and we stomp em.
Well then, blame Tate for being an ass hat IN AZ??? You know came in pissed at that.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2cagsmxj said:
Jiggy":2cagsmxj said:
OK piss on that. I hope they make the playoffs and come back to here and we stomp em.
Well then, blame Tate for being an ass hat IN AZ??? You know came in pissed at that.

If you're talking about the taunting, that was against STL

A

Anonymous

MidwestHawker":n4zuitwd said:
To be clear, I wasn't saying otherwise. They definitely did. The "cared more" part just seemed like a silly conclusion to draw from that though.

To be precise the Cardinals have won two NFL titles pre-Super Bowl era. They also have just as many Super Bowl appearances as the Seahawks (1) and same number of Super Bowl wins (none). So as bad as the Cardinals have been, the Hawks have ZERO championships to our two :) .

We also have played most of our existence in historically tough NFC East, whereas the Seahawks played most of their existence in the creampuff, AFC West.

Cream puff AFC west with the Super Bowl Raiders, the San Diego Chargers with Fouts, Jefferson, and Winslow and a host of other All Stars, the KC Cheifs with Okoya and Derek Thomas oh not to forget the Super Bowl Broncos with Elway. Yep that was a Cream Puff division from the mid 70's thru the Mid 80's to be sure. I'll give you the 80's the AFC started to tumble but they were not the worst division in football. I think the NFC North and South held that Mantra.

You can play again for another $1.00

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Vpk0718":3j1fdrpf said:
ZorntoLargent":3j1fdrpf said:
Jiggy":3j1fdrpf said:

If you're talking about the taunting, that was against STL

Ah crud, yo is correct........ my bad.
For some reason I had it in my mind it was Perkins.