Can we PLEASE defend Russell... Please!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Matt the last few times I've seen us run that "roll out" Russ has had an unblocked spy olb to contend with and no one open in the short flat to throw to. We need to re design the plays a bit. Also on the first play fumble last week if the TE chips the olb on his way out Russell has a lot of options.

Largent80

Reaction score
On the first play of the game, Miller let go of Smith to release to try and give Russ the target, and he came too fast for him to get the pass off.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Most might not agree, but I believe the weakest link on our O line is Unger. Apart from horrible snap after horrible snap, he just doesn't pick up his guy. Most of the time the guy goes by him and he doesn't even realize it. Iv watched him quite a lot now. He is playing at an extremely low low level right now. And his constant low snaps take about a second away from RW and that is a big percentage of time he has to look for a guy and get rid of the ball.

How can you not be able to snap a ****ING ball correctly by now?! Ok one tends to miss one here and there, but when majority of ur snaps are low, you don't belong at a center position in the NFL.

I know it's too late now, but I hope Pete gives  Lemuel Jeanpierre a fair chance to compete for the starting center position or draft. Along with a new right gaurd, itt will drastically improves the O lines game and RW'S aswell.