Brian Fleury & Kris Kocurek

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Possibly. Is there any connection between Fleury, Kocurek, and Macdonald? The Chiefs DL coach, Joe Cullen, and MM have a connection.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Brian Fleury is a name I've had an eye on. Very interesting coach, but has only coached offense for 2 or 3 years after initially coaching defense. That's a unique background, and obviously Kyle Shanahan saying "hmm, I think I want you to switch to coaching offense, which is my speciality) is an endorsement, but he may be a little green.

Joe Bleymaier (Pass Game Coordinator) and Dave Girardi (QB Coach) in Kansas City would also make sense. If they had real interest in Kafka, then it shows they're probably interested in Reid-tree coaches and that'd track with John cutting his teeth in GB as Reid got his start there and is a member of the Holmgren tree.

sutz

Reaction score
Hard not to think they have their eyes on these two teams' coaches. Otherwise, what's the wait?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
As for Kocurek, he has said in the past he is not interested in being a coordinator, per some solid reports from Jim Trotter.

I'd think Cullen is the preferred hire right now.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
We already have a young head coach, I doubt we go with anyone young to be oc and dc.