Bradford-Cook Connection Growing/STL PD

Thread Killer

Reaction score
Oh sure. The Rams pass rush had absolutely nothing to do with what you call a bogus safety call. A call that the officiating crew stood by even after the game. And Kaep wasn't trying to avoid a blitzing Rams defender when he made that horrible pitch. And, of course, Tedd Ginn wasn't trying to pick up the ball when Janoris Jenkinks went through him to get it. He was just standing there watching the play. :roll:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am not even sure why this thread was responded to at all. It rivals the one that was posted about Kaeperstank and Lockette having a connection on the field and being roomates and all that, except at least in that case it was an ex-Seahawk player involved. This is more like "Hey Everybody, Look at Me!"

Not even a qualifier for an NFL forum, that belongs on Clan-Ass or something like that. It isn't even worth a response.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Thread Killer":21v4472v said:
Oh sure. The Rams pass rush had absolutely nothing to do with what you call a bogus safety call. A call that the officiating crew stood by even after the game. And Kaep wasn't trying to avoid a blitzing Rams defender when he made that horrible pitch. And, of course, Tedd Ginn wasn't trying to pick up the ball when Janoris Jenkinks went through him to get it. He was just standing there watching the play. :roll:

Wow.

1) The call was incorrect. There is no argument. Look up the rule. The ball passed the LOS out of bounds. That's not Intentional Grounding. It makes no difference where the pass rush was because that has nothing to do with the faulty ruling.

2) It was a read option play. He pitched when he was supposed to but it was a bad pitch. The blitzing defender didn't have anything to do with it other than forcing the pitch that was in the play design on the read.

3) Janoris Jenkins made a good play on the ball. Good for him. Ginn made something less than a good effort.

4) Are you seriously arguing this? The Rams were PATHETIC all day on offense and only won because of mistakes by the refs and the 49ers. Just accept the gift and move on dude. Trying to make it out as something more is pathetic.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2yoljtbk said:
I am not even sure why this thread was responded to at all. It rivals the one that was posted about Kaeperstank and Lockette having a connection on the field and being roomates and all that, except at least in that case it was an ex-Seahawk player involved. This is more like "Hey Everybody, Look at Me!"

Not even a qualifier for an NFL forum, that belongs on Clan-Ass or something like that. It isn't even worth a response.

Kinda agree. I'll respond to posts, but I would never just start up 49er threads on this page...especially not multiple threads.

Thread Killer

Reaction score
Marvin49":1yo4y543 said:
Thread Killer":1yo4y543 said:

Wow.

1) The call was incorrect. There is no argument. Look up the rule. The ball passed the LOS out of bounds. That's not Intentional Grounding. It makes no difference where the pass rush was because that has nothing to do with the faulty ruling.

2) It was a read option play. He pitched when he was supposed to but it was a bad pitch. The blitzing defender didn't have anything to do with it other than forcing the pitch that was in the play design on the read.

3) Janoris Jenkins made a good play on the ball. Good for him. Ginn made something less than a good effort.

4) Are you seriously arguing this? The Rams were PATHETIC all day on offense and only won because of mistakes by the refs and the 49ers. Just accept the gift and move on dude. Trying to make it out as something more is pathetic.

Wow? You can say that again.

I point out that the Rams forced some of the so called poor efforts. You come back with a faulty call the officials stood by even after the game which was besides my point. The entire situation never happens without the force by the defense.

On the pitch play, the blitzing defender obviously surprised Kaepernick as he was in his face immediately after he faked the handoff which led to the bad pitch.

At least you changed your tune regarding Ginn making no effort on the ball. Geez.

It's obvious that in your mind, no one can beat the 49ers but the 49ers. The opposing team cannot force errors at all.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Thread Killer":3h1rkeyh said:
That average team was 4-1-1 in our division in their 1st year under Jeff Fisher. And they are and were the youngest team in the NFL. I think it would be foolish to assume that these guys aren't going to be a better team in the 2nd year of his systems as that young talent further develops.

Tavon Austin? I believe he gets 1,000 all purpose yards EASILY. On top of that, he's going to draw so much attention from defenses that others will be freed more to make plays.

The rams are a failed fake field goal and fake punt away from being 2-3-1 in the division. They won't get away with those this year.

Fanatics

Reaction score
Scottemojo":24aolrar said:
Does this mean the Bradford/Cook connection is awesome, or does it mean Cortland Finnegan sucks?
I know we are supposed to hate all niners the most but if we had a poll for most hated NFL player, I would definitely vote for Finnegan. One of the best days of my football viewing life was when Andre Johnson beat the shit out of him.