Boston @ Seattle

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man this last period was a nail biter. It felt like Boston Definitely got away with some stuff there pretty easily they could’ve been called on.
Thankfully the Kraken matched them but imo weren’t playing sketchy like Boston. Feels like the minute Boston got away with stuff Kraken started to get pissed and almost fight each time.

Ps Boston fans are annoying for all sports hockey, baseball, football lol buncha morons.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Also, I still feel the Krakens powerplays when they have them just aren’t good. The opponents always seem to push them back pretty consistently.

Overall MUCH better game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What a great battle. Tough loss but damn, if someone can't see that effort and be encouraged, I'm not sure they ever will be. They played wire to wire with the best team in the NHL.
Hell of a game. A friend of mine was at the game last night and said it was playoff atmosphere in that building.

JPatera76

Reaction score
What a great battle. Tough loss but damn, if someone can't see that effort and be encouraged, I'm not sure they ever will be. They played wire to wire with the best team in the NHL.
Hell of a game. A friend of mine was at the game last night and said it was playoff atmosphere in that building.
Even on tv that last Inning the back and forth possession changes, passes, checks all of it was amazing. It was a much faster pace than I’ve seen them play and they matches Bostons tempo well.

Overall bummed they lost but, happy Kraken cleaner than Boston kept tempo and went punch for punch (didn’t resort to cheap shots and shady crap like Boston)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a huge Boston fan, lifer. He said he doesn't want to see The Kraken in the playoffs. That's saying something.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Also, I still feel the Krakens powerplays when they have them just aren’t good. The opponents always seem to push them back pretty consistently.

Overall MUCH better game.
Too much passing and not enough shooting generally on power plays for Seattle.

Defense in front of their own net and failure to clear the puck are their current weaknesses. If opponents are camping in front of their net they need to be pushed out or knocked on their asses.

Seattle should have won that game, 5 goals is plenty enough to win.