Bobby for MVP?

HHawk121

Reaction score
Thinking simply in terms of the meaning of the award, does nobody else feel like Bobby Wag's impact on the Seahawks defense is quiet possibly the biggest catalyst for our success over the season and it's turnaround? He's my vote for MVP! :0190l: :stirthepot:

Cartire

Reaction score
...I'm a Homer.

No.

And not because I didn't appreciated what he does/did. But he's not even the MVP of the team, let alone the league.

NINEster

Reaction score
Alan Page - 1971
Lawrence Taylor - 1986

Those are your all time defensive player MVPs.

JJ Watt has put up a season worthy of the title and will probably not get it.

Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis all HOF (bound) MLBs that never got the award.

Just some perspective on the MVP award.

endzorn

Reaction score
If Wagner doesn't get it then we'll know for sure the east coast bias is real. Plus that'll just show that the refs hate us and the league is trying to get Bettis one more title.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1mwb1r1v said:
...I'm a Homer.

No.

And not because I didn't appreciated what he does/did. But he's not even the MVP of the team, let alone the league.

So who is? I think he is the main reason why the Hawks turned around the season when he came back off injury pretty solid case for team MVP.

Cartire

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":3810v916 said:
Cartire":3810v916 said:
...I'm a Homer.

No.

So who is? I think he is the main reason why the Hawks turned around the season when he came back off injury pretty solid case for team MVP.

It's excellent correlation. But thats it. He's helped a lot. But go ahead and take ET out of the lineup for 5 games and see what happens. Take Wilson out for 5 games and see what happens.

Bobby is one of the best MLB in the league, but his return is not the sole reason for our amazing defensive run.