Biggest difference between Harbaugh and Carroll

sc85sis

Reaction score
EastBay9er":p0p36u9h said:
http://youtu.be/WeS3VeluAmg
Jim is 3-1 against Pete in the NFL. And 5-1 college.

:49ersmall:

8-2
Harbaugh owns pete carrol :thirishdrinkers:

I'm pretty certain Harbaugh and Pete have never actually played each other...

As for the record you list above, it's inaccurate. Harbaugh was at Stanford for 4 years, the last being in 2010 when Pete was already in Seattle. You're correct that Harbaugh-coached teams have thus far a winning record over Carroll-coached teams, but I find a stat like that meaningless in a vacuum.

Frankly, both are outstanding coaches. I just find Pete far more palatable as a person, but I'm quite willing to admit I am biased about it.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
The Radish":3bil9zx9 said:
I think 10 posts are enough

Our main forum isn't for ninnir fans to argue coaches with us.
How is this thread 49ers fans' fault??

mretrade

Reaction score
Yeah seriously. This forum has become more of a 49ers/Seahawks forum. Most Seahawk fans seem obsessed with discussing the Niners, Kaepernick, and Harbaugh. Yet the Niner boards I go to don't really care that much about the Seahawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah right, Niners fans never go to Hawks threads, and don't care about the Hawks. You keep telling yourself that.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
mretrade":77487ceh said:
Yeah seriously. This forum has become more of a 49ers/Seahawks forum. Most Seahawk fans seem obsessed with discussing the Niners, Kaepernick, and Harbaugh. Yet the Niner boards I go to don't really care that much about the Seahawks.

Lies.

Hell, Niners Nation would update with special posts this offseason every time Seattle signed a big name in FA.

You care about the Seahawks so much. Why not just admit it?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Every single time, not some of the time, EVERY single time there is an article on any website, it gets flooded w/comments from Niners fans. Usually it's them calling us gems like "Seadderal Seahawks" or "Seachickens" or the "Cheathawks" etc.

mretrade

Reaction score
There is still a stupid crazy amount of obsession with the 49ers on here. Most 49er forums have zero to one Seahawks thread tops. So if you want less 49er fans talking here, post less about the 49ers.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
mretrade":20di2bj0 said:

SoHo9erFan":20di2bj0 said:
The Radish":20di2bj0 said:
I think 10 posts are enough

Our main forum isn't for ninnir fans to argue coaches with us.
How is this thread 49ers fans' fault??

That's because you all show up here to talk about the Hawks.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
mretrade":xn0lz9o5 said:
We aren't starting the threads. So its not on us.

But you are commenting, aren't you? Like now.

If you didn't care what Seahawks fans had to say, would you even be here?

You care by virtue of posting here. Just admit that you do. You don't see me posting at 49er fan sites. Why? Because their fans and players are irrelevant to me for the most part, though I may comment on them here occasionally.

But you went to the trouble to make a username and everything to post on a Seahawks fan site! It's okay, just admit that you find the Seahawks to be relevant. You'll live, I promise! :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I really don't get why any of you would come to a Seahawk board to discuss the question when it makes more sense just to go to a 49er board and post the topic there. Given you aren't going to like the answers given here no matter know much you repeat your same old tired responses.

Face you think we are relevant otherwise you wouldn't comment on a Seahawk fan board.

themunn

Reaction score
mretrade":lngs8rpk said:

I wouldn't know because I don't visit niner boards.
BECAUSE I'M A SEAHAWKS FAN.

mretrade

Reaction score
I never said I don't care what Seahawk fans say. The perspective is interesting but a lot of times insanely bias or cluttered with complete wishful thinking. All I said was that Seahawk fans are obsessed with the 49ers and that 49er fans don't talk about the Seahawks much or at all on their forums. Why not comment on threads about my favorite team when compelled too. We aren't not initiating the conversation and this isn't a Seahawks only forum. Like I said, it doesn't even feel like a Seahawks forum with all the 49er talk.

mretrade

Reaction score
themunn":38ohvq4z said:
mretrade":38ohvq4z said:

I wouldn't know because I don't visit niner boards.
BECAUSE I'M A SEAHAWKS FAN.

I am a Niners fan but follow the Seahawks because I am from the 206. Does that make you angry or something? I know a lot more about the Seahawks than a lot of Seahawks fans.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
themunn said it perfectly. I don't need to go to some stupid Niner board. I've never even so much as browsed a Niner board. I'm a Hawks fan, I have plenty of Hawks boards to talk about my team.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
mretrade":3410nau4 said:
I never said I don't care what Seahawk fans say. The perspective is interesting but a lot of times insanely bias or cluttered with complete wishful thinking. All I said was that Seahawk fans are obsessed with the 49ers and that 49er fans don't talk about the Seahawks much or at all on their forums. Why not comment on threads about my favorite team when compelled too. We aren't not initiating the conversation and this isn't a Seahawks only forum. Like I said, it doesn't even feel like a Seahawks forum with all the 49er talk.
Still refusing to read, huh?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mretrade":263eyn7s said:
The perspective is interesting but a lot of times insanely bias or cluttered with complete wishful thinking.

Welcome to internet forums, let me show you around.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I love whiner fans on a Seahawks board, telling us how infatuated we are with them.... after they come here, register, and post on a Seahawks board. uh huh. :roll:

It's like going out to your car, driving miles and miles to your ex's house, going up to her front door, pounding on it, and screaming, "Stop being so obsessed with me, why are you still so interested in me, it's over!"