Bevell/Lynch Relationship

Smoke

Reaction score
I have a friend who is a bartender downtown in Seattle that posted a pic of Him and Marshawn Saturday night who quoted Marshawn sayibg " if we lose on Monday night I blame it On the excess amount of "Patroneessy" that you served me."

Perhaps a few hawks were partying a bit much on Saturday night?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":135vja4t said:
Hawkpower":135vja4t said:
Smelly McUgly":135vja4t said:
Too much speculation.

I prefer to use Occam's Razor in these cases. The most likely answer is the simplest one. The simplest one is that Bevell routinely fails to adjust in the face of an effective defense.

I generally agree....although the goal line offensive play calling was suspicious....

To be fair, two rollouts in a row is kind of unheard of. If it wasn't for Long actually playing contain on the edge RW walks in.
I certainly didn't expect RW to run it himself TWICE in a row, nor do I think it was a good decision either, especially when you have a RB like Lynch at your disposal, why the hell would you keep risking Wilson to a hit, like the one Thomas landed on Clemmons :141847_bnono:

HawkHack

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2d0zff38 said:
SonicHawk":2d0zff38 said:
Hawkpower":2d0zff38 said:
Smelly McUgly":2d0zff38 said:
Too much speculation.

I prefer to use Occam's Razor in these cases. The most likely answer is the simplest one. The simplest one is that Bevell routinely fails to adjust in the face of an effective defense.

I generally agree....although the goal line offensive play calling was suspicious....

To be fair, two rollouts in a row is kind of unheard of. If it wasn't for Long actually playing contain on the edge RW walks in.
I certainly didn't expect RW to run it himself TWICE in a row, nor do I think it was a good decision either, especially when you have a RB like Lynch at your disposal, why the hell would you keep risking Wilson to a hit, like the one Thomas landed on Clemmons :141847_bnono:
Isn't the read option up to the QB? Isn't this RW's fault both times?