Best Super Bowl Shirt I've Seen So Far

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Is this shirt being made? If not WHY NOT?

Seahawks finished business zps14b5047d

maybe something like this on back?

48 champs zps6622603d

Anguish

Reaction score
TheHawkster":19ax5oi6 said:
Made from 100% badassness and bronco tears.

1661582_10151874086431722_968858106_n.jpg

I just verified with our Fanatics.com rep that the buyers there have got these shirts coming to their virtual shelves as well...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
daveCFPrez":j6qvcxqy said:

48 champs zps6622603d

We can't have the actual logo or SBXLVIII logo on the shirts for trademark/copyright reasons...We could most definitely make a generic shirt with maybe the .NET URL?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":cbr3o6p5 said:
daveCFPrez":cbr3o6p5 said:

48 champs zps6622603d

We can't have the actual logo or SBXLVIII logo on the shirts for trademark/copyright reasons...We could most definitely make a generic shirt with maybe the .NET URL?

I like it a lot....would replace my "unfinished business" .NET shirt that I happily wore for the last time on Feb. 2. Would have to have a white one too though :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If .NET showed enough interest and with Mark's blessing, we could pool some money together for shirts? I would suggest a contest for the shirt design. Something creative that illustrates 12 or Seahawks without using the logo so they can be sold.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1rxnz6zh said:
If .NET showed enough interest and with Mark's blessing, we could pool some money together for shirts? I would suggest a contest for the shirt design. Something creative that illustrates 12 or Seahawks without using the logo so they can be sold.

That would be really cool. Going through design ideas for this might be a good way to pass some time this off season as well.

Hopefully enough people will show interest (and follow through) to make this a viable idea.

As a small aside and a little trip down memory lane. I have been going through all my stuff as I'm getting ready to move and found my original Seahawks.NET business card. Man that feels like forever ago.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Keep all that stuff David! You're my last hope. Even I don't have half that stuff anymore. I'm awful with holding on to things.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":2s8ka03g said:

It would be very easy to do. We have a bunch of artists around here. Have everybody post up their ideas, vote on top 3-4, turn them into Mark for final approval.
We could then just use one of the places that holds the order until enough has been ordered.
Very simple, no body has to foot the bill and risk any money.
I think caps can be done the same way. I'd be in for a couple of each.

I just ordered the one in the OP, the also have a 30" pennant for like $3.99. Snagged one of them too.