Beast has got to stop...

ManBunts

Reaction score
Wow...easily one of the most heated discussions I've ever seen on this site not involving a Hawk and a Niner fan, and it revolves around a man grabbing his crotch. Now, before any more people level more sanctimonious speechs at Marshawn, let's remember a few things:
First and foremost: It's a game. You don't have to watch. Click. Done. Problem solved.
A very close second: Have you seen the Ray Rice video? Have you seen the photos of AP's kid? If the worse thing Lynch does is grab his crotch in celebration briefly, by all means, go for it Beast.
Third: Typically (not always, I know) he does this after a big run and score. After he takes a beating you can't IMAGINE from men larger than you possibly have ever seen in your life, for your entertainment, adrenaline pumping, nerves on fire, and he channels it all into a crotch grab, so what?
Fourth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwMIot_hbZ8

Anyway, lay off people. You don't have to watch if it offends you, it hasn't drawn a flag, it hasn't cost us a win. Stop it with the what if paranoia.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ManBunts":jr642fvm said:
Wow...easily one of the most heated discussions I've ever seen on this site not involving a Hawk and a Niner fan, and it revolves around a man grabbing his crotch. Now, before any more people level more sanctimonious speechs at Marshawn, let's remember a few things:
First and foremost: It's a game. You don't have to watch. Click. Done. Problem solved.
A very close second: Have you seen the Ray Rice video? Have you seen the photos of AP's kid? If the worse thing Lynch does is grab his crotch in celebration briefly, by all means, go for it Beast.
Third: Typically (not always, I know) he does this after a big run and score. After he takes a beating you can't IMAGINE from men larger than you possibly have ever seen in your life, for your entertainment, adrenaline pumping, nerves on fire, and he channels it all into a crotch grab, so what?
Fourth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwMIot_hbZ8

Anyway, lay off people. You don't have to watch if it offends you, it hasn't drawn a flag, it hasn't cost us a win. Stop it with the what if paranoia.
BINGO!

themunn

Reaction score
I think he has to stop it because the media is pushing for the NFL to punish him for it. What that means is they'll push the NFL who'll push the officials to punish him for it.

Whilst I think Lynch has every right to do so, I don't want us to lose a game for it. Just look at the cleat scenario, the NFL threaten him with THROWING HIM OUT OF THE GAME if he wore them. It's utterly ridiculous, particularly as they've NEVER done that to a player before, but unfortunately Lynch's actions are painting a target for himself from the media, and the NFL look out for the guys that pay them money, not the guys that make them money.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
"Sexually-suggestive" gestures and "prolonged gyrations" are each banned under the rules. And it doesn't matter whether you direct it at an opponent. You just don't see this flagged very often . . . neither Michael Bennett's gyrating dance nor Brandon Mebane's belly roll were ever flagged.

Elvis dance

J crotch grabbing michael jackson 12182227 278 273

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Explain to me...what exactly is the purpose of the crotch grab? It seems like a taunt to the opposing team about who's got the biggest balls but I'm exactly not up on what's "cool" these days. Is it something that he would also do in practice, thereby indicating that it's not a taunt?

I honestly don't care if he does it unless it starts affecting the team. If the refs decide to start throwing flags or even warn him that they're going to, it needs to stop. As far as I know he did it after Beastquake over 2 years ago and now he's done it three times in 3 games. Why?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I always kind of assumed it was directed at the NFL brass or better yet the media. It never even crossed my mind that it might be directed towards the opposing players.

For the record I agree that for the sake of the team, he needs to put it away for one more game.. at least until that game is over.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3c24d6lc said:
Explain to me...what exactly is the purpose of the crotch grab? It seems like a taunt to the opposing team about who's got the biggest balls but I'm exactly not up on what's "cool" these days. Is it something that he would also do in practice, thereby indicating that it's not a taunt?

I honestly don't care if he does it unless it starts affecting the team. If the refs decide to start throwing flags or even warn him that they're going to, it needs to stop. As far as I know he did it after Beastquake over 2 years ago and now he's done it three times in 3 games. Why?

It's called the "Hold my d*&#."

You can infer into what that means, but I assume it's not "thank you very much for trying to tackle me, please have a nice day."

I honestly don't care about it, but the league does so he needs to stop doing it.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Stupid media whores.

"Can you believe what disgusting thing Marshawn Lynch did after his run?"

"Here, let us show you again. Can you believe that? How disgusting."

"And now in close up. See how he grabs his crotch? And here from another angle you can almost see his fingers touching his taint"

"Absolutely classless and disgusting. Here let's show it again. Tune in in 15 minutes and we will show you again with more criticism of his actions."

-bsd

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Beast needs to stop not grabbing his junk during first-down runs.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I do think it's funny, but you just know that people here would be begging for flags if say Kaepernick or Cam Newton grabbed their junk every time they scored on us.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Beast?

Are we too lazy to call him by his actual nickname, BeastMode? Is this some new branding like 12th Man into 12s?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
razgriz737":1i4i91ti said:
I do think it's funny, but you just know that people here would be begging for flags if say Kaepernick or Cam Newton grabbed their junk every time they scored on us.

Kaep's bicep kiss is far more narcissistically offensive.

At least the crotch grab is kinda funny.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1dx8rntd said:
Sports Hernia":1dx8rntd said:
Sgt. Largent":1dx8rntd said:
Seriously, he's a bad influence.

Now when I tell my daughter to go to bed, she runs, jumps and grabs her crotch before hitting the mattress. Thanks Marshawn!
You say this........ Now look at your avatar.

Hypocrite much?

How are you going to explain your avatar to your daughter when she asks "Daddy, why did that man take off his pants in that picture?"

Whoooooooooooosh.
Hahaha exactly :34853_doh:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1m6xwrw2 said:
Sarlacc83":1m6xwrw2 said:
Sports Hernia":1m6xwrw2 said:
Sgt. Largent":1m6xwrw2 said:
Seriously, he's a bad influence.

Now when I tell my daughter to go to bed, she runs, jumps and grabs her crotch before hitting the mattress. Thanks Marshawn!
You say this........ Now look at your avatar.

Hypocrite much?

How are you going to explain your avatar to your daughter when she asks "Daddy, why did that man take off his pants in that picture?"

Whoooooooooooosh.
Hahaha exactly :34853_doh:

Wow.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I'm in the car at my daughter's dentist appointment and a lady just exited her car and grabbed her crotch..or she had an itch & scratched. No lie. Either way, I'm calling Renton's finest. She deserves at least a fine, but I'm demanding a day in the slammer.

Latest posts