Bears -vs- Vikes

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The NFC is just bad right now. Vikes will surely make the playoffs but I don't think anyone is scared of them.

A lot of similarities between us and the Vikings. Two great defenses. Two horrible olines. Two teams who used to be able to run all over teams, now neither can.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":255pctak said:
The NFC is just bad right now. Vikes will surely make the playoffs but I don't think anyone is scared of them.

A lot of similarities between us and the Vikings. Two great defenses. Two horrible olines. Two teams who used to be able to run all over teams, now neither can.

Honestly at this point I think Dallas cruises to the Superbowl....They are far and away the best NFC team right now

ludakrishna

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2tefdbsz said:
Hawk-Lock":2tefdbsz said:

Honestly at this point I think Dallas cruises to the Superbowl....They are far and away the best NFC team right now

Agreed a 1000%. Dallas will be the NFC rep in the SB. Best QB, RB and OL play in the NFC so far this season.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3utixu23 said:

I don't know about that Green Bay and Detroit are looking better than Minnesota right now.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1ps7wxph said:
WilsonMVP":1ps7wxph said:
Hawk-Lock":1ps7wxph said:

Agreed a 1000%. Dallas will be the NFC rep in the SB. Best QB, RB and OL play in the NFC so far this season.

They will probably grab number 1 seed....Number 2 in all likelihood will be the Falcons if the Vikings Offense is this putrid the rest of the way...The bears are god awful and they are losing to them
Or maybe we get 2 but our offense is ALSO dogshit

getnasty

Reaction score
I would love to play the Cowboys for a chance to go to the Superbowl.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great points by ZMan. Don't get caught up with the the flavor of the week in the NFL. So much can change in a week.

While the Cowboys may earn home field advantage in the NFC, I wouldn't go as far to say they will be in the SB.

If we can get home field advantage, I love our chances of coming out of the NFC. We need to make sure the path to the SB goes through the CLink. The one good thing about the Cowboys being good, is I wouldn't mind having to play an NFC Championship game in their stadium. There is little to no home field advantage in Cowboys stadium. Whereas it is extremely hard to win in GB or Carolina.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":110hn3ck said:
Hawk-Lock":110hn3ck said:

Thankfully, teams don't cruise anywhere for another two months.

There will be 3 or 4 other "best teams in the NFC" that we will all crown between now and then.

Remember when the Rams were 3-1? Remember when the Vikings were good?

Lets let it play out and see if those Rookies and that defense can maintain.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":4p4sxuyx said:
Great points by ZMan. Don't get caught up with the the flavor of the week in the NFL. So much can change in a week.

While the Cowboys may earn home field advantage in the NFC, I wouldn't go as far to say they will be in the SB.

If we can get home field advantage, I love our chances of coming out of the NFC. We need to make sure the path to the SB goes through the CLink. The one good thing about the Cowboys being good, is I wouldn't mind having to play an NFC Championship game in their stadium. There is little to no home field advantage in Cowboys stadium. Whereas it is extremely hard to win in GB or Carolina.

Absolutely.

Not only would I love to play the Cowgirls, there is no stadium I would prefer if we can't play in the Clink.

That place is a climate controlled morgue.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
All else aside, Chicago (CHICAGO! WITH J EFFIN CUTLER!) has scored 20 points on the viqueen's D. Do you think bevel could plan a game that would score more than like 4 points here? If so, you're on drugs.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My GOD:

Yay to the Vikes for having B.

I will forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever root for the team with that loser not as my qb.

chris98251

Reaction score
So everyone that was laughing at the Monday night match up of the Vikings and Bears being a trash game, rivalry's are market and ratings bonanzas, Bears win and make the schedulers look like geniuses once again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":16qttc62 said:
I don't think anyone "cruises through" our D. I think that if they win, it's due to utter toughness and Daryll bevel.
...and the referees.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LOL @ Dallas cruising to the super bowl. Not with that defense.
They are a product so far of a weak schedule, and the league not adjusting to their offense yet.

Y'all sound like the Cowboys troll I work with, LOL, of course he's been saying that every year for the last 20 years.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
3 penalties in the whole game. 1 on the Vikings and 2 on the Bears.

I wonder if it being MNF and all the bitching about officiating from Sundays games made the NFL tell the officials to swallow thier wistles?

30 called in the Oakland game to 3 in this one. Unreal.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1lw4w80j said:
Hawk-Lock":1lw4w80j said:

Absolutely.

Not only would I love to play the Cowgirls, there is no stadium I would prefer if we can't play in the Clink.

That place is a climate controlled morgue.

100% agree.