BBK gone

sutz

Reaction score
He's been active on special teams. Hopefully, he'll pass waivers and still be around on the injured reserve.

They probably want to use the roster spot for start of camp.

Exittium

Reaction score
He's been active on special teams. Hopefully, he'll pass waivers and still be around on the injured reserve.

They probably want to use the roster spot for start of camp.
would make sense, he is a stud on ST. And having that extra spot to try someone else out for a camp body or whatever works into PC and JS leave no rock unturned method

Rosco

Reaction score
Lol for a second I thought thread title was BTK gone.

toffee

Reaction score
BBK had a nice pre-season before he got hurt, he was rocking it with Barton. This is just too bad.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I feel I should know this, but does anybody know why he wasn't placed on the PUP list instead of waived?

sutz

Reaction score
That makes some sense. Thanks, I didn't know it counted against the 90 man roster.
It does because a PUP player can be activated any time he becomes healthy and available before the season or 4-6 weeks after the season starts. If BBK clears waivers, they can sign him back as IR but he would have to spend the entire season on IR, basically done for the year. Or they could let him sit out there and sign him later if he gets healthy. That has the risk of him being a FA, of course.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Great on special teams but too slow for linebacker play at this level. Took up a valuable roster spot for limited action

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Great on special teams but too slow for linebacker play at this level. Took up a valuable roster spot for limited action
He looked pretty darn good in his preseason prior to the injury. Had some good closing speed, was able to get through traffic well.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I didn't follow BBK's career closely but based on the evaluations I've read, he played very instinctively in college (lots of tackles) but with average speed and somewhat undersized for the NFL.