Baltimore vs Arizona

ringless

Reaction score
253hawk":1tfa0o6a said:
Come on now. How long do you have to not move for a play to be blown dead?

GpbQmXu

LOL! Okay fair enough. We will call it even now with you and Detroit :stirthepot:

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":23787sb2 said:
Smellyman":23787sb2 said:
ringless":23787sb2 said:
FLhawkfan":23787sb2 said:
Wow, Ravens are getting absolutely screwed by the refs. I don't know why Harbaugh didn't throw the flag. Intentional grounding non-call was unbelievable.

It passed the line of scrimmage I thought when it went through the end zone?

learn the rules.

How often do you see that called? Never! About as much as the bat rule lol. You guys are upset because you desperately need an AZ loss right now

Post the twitter block again.

learn the rules

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":k811usqh said:
253hawk":k811usqh said:
Come on now. How long do you have to not move for a play to be blown dead?

GpbQmXu

LOL! Okay fair enough. We will call it even now with you and Detroit :stirthepot:

Im not even blaming the officiating in this game...Cards dont look good though IMO. If they calls the non fumble fumble down and that long run down its a 10-10 game most likely

ringless

Reaction score

learn the rules[/quote]

How do you feel about the Bat call against Detroit?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":3ner5wdy said:

learn the rules

How do you feel about the Bat call against Detroit?[/quote]

I feel like Calvin Johnson shouldnt of fumbled the ball

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
ringless":1ztr76aw said:

learn the rules

it was the wrong call. We got away with it.

It's not so hard to do.

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":18tf2uas said:

learn the rules

bad call . very fortunate.

ringless

Reaction score
Cardinals imposing their will right now anyways. See how the offense is moving the ball in the fourth?

Im just giving you all a hard time. In any case the better team is winning right now. Thats the truth. Yes we got away with one with Chris Johnson

Smellyman

Reaction score
Had to stop watching.

Poor Ravesn can't play the Cards and the refs.

could be exciting game if called clean.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":1ej1ghlj said:
Cardinals imposing their will right now anyways. See how the offense is moving the ball in the fourth?

Im just giving you all a hard time. In any case the better team is winning right now. Thats the truth. Yes we got away with one with Chris Johnson

I didnt figure that the Ravens would beat the Cards anyway. They are a bad team. There is a reason they are going to be 1-6 after this game. Cards better win for you next week because after that they run the gauntlet

@Seattle
Bengals
@49ers(prob be an easy win but that turf monster could take out Palmer for the year, almost took out Wilson on the slide, hopefully no injuries on that crap field)
@Rams
Vikings
@Eagles
Packers
Seahawks

There is a good chance you guys could finish the season 2-6

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":29fbql3d said:
ringless":29fbql3d said:

learn the rules

I feel like Calvin Johnson shouldnt of fumbled the ball[/quote]

Also true, and really, the point of the play. Although he should have been flagged, Wright's ignorance of the rule really shouldn't have been a game-decider. It's like baseball coaches that correctly challenge overslides - they're correct, but they're also dicks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
253hawk":shljhlb4 said:
Come on now. How long do you have to not move for a play to be blown dead? Take off the homer glasses.

GpbQmXu
Russ got called dead on a play like that Thursday night but he didn't stop moving like the Cards player did. Glad I missed most of the game with all the said craptastic officiating.

ringless

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1jy8s3a4 said:
WilsonMVP":1jy8s3a4 said:
ringless":1jy8s3a4 said:

learn the rules

Also true, and really, the point of the play. Although he should have been flagged, Wright's ignorance of the rule really shouldn't have been a game-decider. It's like baseball coaches that correctly challenge overslides - they're correct, but they're also dicks.[/quote]

I actually have always agreed with this. It was always his fault. If Calvin lets momentum do its thing he scores. Instead he reaches out and makes a brutal mistake

ringless

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":11sq6q4g said:
ringless":11sq6q4g said:

I didnt figure that the Ravens would beat the Cards anyway. They are a bad team. There is a reason they are going to be 1-6 after this game. Cards better win for you next week because after that they run the gauntlet

@Seattle
Bengals
@49ers(prob be an easy win but that turf monster could take out Palmer for the year, almost took out Wilson on the slide, hopefully no injuries on that crap field)
@Rams
Vikings
Eagles
Packers
Seahawks

I actually agree with you. This is why I was so on edge tonight is because I knew if we dropped this we would be screwed.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":19gr97hu said:
WilsonMVP":19gr97hu said:
ringless":19gr97hu said:

learn the rules

Also true, and really, the point of the play. Although he should have been flagged, Wright's ignorance of the rule really shouldn't have been a game-decider. It's like baseball coaches that correctly challenge overslides - they're correct, but they're also dicks.[/quote]

So if he just acted like he was trying to catch it and carried it out of bounds its completely ok.... :roll:

It would be one thing if a lion was there to recover it..there wasnt...nobody was even close. And if we want to talk about rules lets talk about not letting Rodgers bomb it downfield on encroachment

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":25510363 said:
WilsonMVP":25510363 said:
ringless":25510363 said:

@Seattle
Bengals
@Rams
Vikings
Eagles
Packers
Seahawks

I actually agree with you. This is why I was so on edge tonight is because I knew if we dropped this we would be screwed.

I think you guys will probably go 4-4 though

ringless

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3qagryzq said:
ringless":3qagryzq said:
WilsonMVP":3qagryzq said:
ringless":3qagryzq said:

@Seattle
Bengals
@Rams
Vikings
Eagles
Packers
Seahawks

I think you guys will probably go 4-4 though

We will have too if we are really a contender. No doubt. If we don't we don't deserve it.

ringless

Reaction score
Wow our Kicker has got to be feeling sick right now. That missed XP and FG put his team in a bad spot.
Lotta time left but I think our offense can drive down and get some points to put it away.

Its obvious that we also have a lot of weaknesses though. Our Defense has a had a huge drop off this season. Our LB's are horrible.