Baltimore vs Arizona

chris98251

Reaction score
Lynch keeps his legs moving, Johnson looked to give up and relax and then once he was let go started again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
253hawk":2wga6bhd said:
ringless":2wga6bhd said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

Lynch's forward progress stops all of the time before he gets his extra yards. Sometimes there is a huge pile holding him up for a second or two in a stalemate before he goes for another 3. Whats the difference?

Pushing against a pile is a lot different than a guy holding you around the waist from behind (in the grasp).

CJ stopped moving both in terms of momentum and effort, so the defender let him go. That is a dead ball 95% of the time.

And the grabber had time for a nap too. :p

ringless

Reaction score
But his body was still moving forward slightly. Watch it in real time.

But even if you disagree with that.

Did his knee hit? No
Did they play through the whistle. No
Did Harbs challenge? No

So there were at least two errors on Baltimore regardless

He was still making an effort to go forward see. They just cleared it up

2_0_6

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ey0lmpk said:
ringless":2ey0lmpk said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

Lynch's forward progress stops all of the time before he gets his extra yards. Sometimes there is a huge pile holding him up for a second or two in a stalemate before he goes for another 3. Whats the difference?

The difference is Johnson clearly stopped trying to gain yardage.

This.

Ringless, so your saying if a Raven had come in and smashed CJ and no flag was called you wouldn't think it was BS? His progress was not stopped necessarily by the defender, he stopped himself and went completely still.

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
Wow, Ravens are getting absolutely screwed by the refs. I don't know why Harbaugh didn't throw the flag. Intentional grounding non-call was unbelievable.

chris98251

Reaction score
If Kam had been coming at him while that defender had him in his grasp and nailed him with his shoulder a clean hit against him and his helmet since he was not a defenseless receiver but a runner you would have been ok with that?

ringless

Reaction score
FLhawkfan":22yuz4jh said:
Wow, Ravens are getting absolutely screwed by the refs. I don't know why Harbaugh didn't throw the flag. Intentional grounding non-call was unbelievable.

It passed the line of scrimmage I thought when it went through the end zone?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Awful call. His forward progress had clearly stopped for several seconds. Knees, elbows, heads, and asses don't count at that point.

Smellyman

Reaction score
If Ravens can overcome this trainwreck of officitating it would be impressive.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Could have knocked the ball out for a fumble with Kams abilities too. Never know.

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":20x9rgwe said:
FLhawkfan":20x9rgwe said:

learn the rules.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2mbl79nm said:
Wahoo nice block in the back by 26 to cause an injury

They called the block in the back on the Ravens on a fair catch earlier in the same eact way.

Not the Cards.

ringless

Reaction score
chris98251":37sma2xo said:
If Kam had been coming at him while that defender had him in his grasp and nailed him with his shoulder a clean hit against him and his helmet since he was not a defenseless receiver but a runner you would have been ok with that?

Okay thats a horrible example. Smashing the head?

Do any of you disagree with the fact that.

1. Knee didn't go down.
2. Ravens didn't play through whistle
3. Ravens didn't challenge. I see three issues there on that one play.

When you watch it in real time sure its a 50/50 call. But he was still moving slightly forward the entire time. You rarely see forward progress called that quickly if ever. If they did that Lynch would never have the yards he gets. And thats the truth.

The 3 above facts are indisputable and the Ravens deserve the blame. Should play through the whistle as they're been taught since they were 5. Harbs could have challenged but didn't because the boys upstairs told him not too. For several seconds he was not stopped. Please get out a stopwatch in real time and show me exactly how long he was deadly still. I guess we can post an actual speed gif after the game.

Someone who knows how to do gifs hopefully can post one at real time speed.

I also didn't see anyone complaining this much when the Refs took two TD's away from AZ on worse calls than that. Why is that?

ringless

Reaction score
Smellyman":2n8p23vc said:
ringless":2n8p23vc said:
FLhawkfan":2n8p23vc said:

learn the rules.

How often do you see that called? Never! About as much as the bat rule lol. You guys are upset because you desperately need an AZ loss right now

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Right now I basically see a 10-10 game if not for two blown calls/no calls

/golfclap

chris98251

Reaction score
ringless":gjbwd7wq said:
chris98251":gjbwd7wq said:

1. Knee didn't go down.

When you watch it in real time sure its a 50/50 call. But he was still moving slightly forward the entire time. You rarely see forward progress called that quickly if ever. If they did that Lynch would never have the yards he gets. And thats the truth.

The 3 above facts are indisputable and the Ravens deserve the blame. Should play through the whistle as they're been taught since they were 5. Harbs could have challenged but didn't because the boys upstairs told him not too. For several seconds he was not stopped. Please get out a stopwatch in real time and show me exactly how long he was deadly still. I guess we can post an actual speed gif after the game.

I also didn't see anyone complaining this much when the Refs took two TD's away from AZ on worse calls than that. Why is that?

You say horrible but that's exactly what was exposed, the NT had him wrapped around his waist, only areas left were shoulders and head.

Be thankful Kam or Ed Reed or Ray Lewis were not playing.

253hawk

Reaction score
Come on now. How long do you have to not move for a play to be blown dead? Take off the homer glasses.

GpbQmXu

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":2tkdvubz said:
chris98251":2tkdvubz said:

1. Knee didn't go down.

Knee wasn't down.
Not challengeable.
clearly progress stopped with no attempt to keep going. all Cards stopped. all Ravens stopped. Ref running in from sideline.

Didn't hear whistle so what the hell I will give it a shot. good for him to get up and go, but play was dead.