Article: An interview with Seahawks safety Earl Thomas III

Laloosh

Reaction score
All-Pro safety Earl Thomas III joined Field Gulls this week (with thanks to his first sponsorship deal with Chef’s Cut Real Jerky) to talk about how this season is shaping up for the Seahawks, his relationship with coach Pete Carroll, his Legion of Boom teammates, and everything in between.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/9/7/1282 ... i-dolphins

Lot of vets on this team talking about the team taking priority and playing for one another this off-season. Bennett did an interview with SI in which he discussed why he didn't hold out and it echoed the sentiment that I get from reading Earl's interview.

The guys are focused this year.

NINEster

Reaction score
Hacked/impostor ET3:

"You are universally thought of as one of the best safeties in the NFL, if not the best. Who are other players in the league at your position that impress you the most?

I would say Kam Chancellor, I would say Tyrann Mathieu, Ron Parker from the Kansas City Chiefs, Eric Reid from San Francisco… Yeah, that’s pretty much it. I’m sure I left some guys’ names off the list, but like I said, I respect the safety position in general. It doesn’t really get a lot of credit so I think my mindset – I know Kam Chancellor’s mindset – is bringing that to the forefront."

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
I think everyone knows Eric Reid is good. He has been good since his rookie year. The concern for him is Bob Sanders-esque where you don't know how long his career will last due to injury. He is a hard hitter and has had multiple concussions.

Latest posts