Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Bears)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
These final 3 games are simply about playing for the love of the game and your fellow teammates. I do love that there's no quit in this team, regardless that they will miss the post season for the first time since 2017. I think the team will play well against the Bears...Piss off the Jets by winning a couple more games and move down a couple slots in the first round, hehe...

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bears 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-5

Mizak

Reaction score
Two teams that the refs screwed the past week. They might get confused on who to root against between the Bears and the Seahawks. Hawks 27, Bears 13.

nutluck

Reaction score
I don't have faith in the offense to score much but i do have faith the defense can shut down the bears. So

20-13 hawks

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I was optimistic last week until the team had the large number of Positive COVID players put on reserve.

The O failed to to appear which has become a new normal of sorts and Penny got cramps in the second half and as usual was invisible. Somehow though a clash between these two teams will feature two good Ds and two weak Os ours is less weak or will be less weak this game and the Hawks will win 24-9.

LTH

Reaction score
I think Pete Carroll and the Seahawks coaching staff have done a very good job of keeping this team up and coaching up the young players as well as the older players... I think this team still rolls after a devastating loss to the Rams.

Hawks 24-13

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It just feels like a 7-10 season doesn't it? Beat the Bears and Lions, feel sort of good about ourselves, perhaps end on a loss to the Cardinals even though we usually have their number in Arizona?

As us diehard 12s said back in the 90s..."Well there's always next year."

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks will finish 8 and 9 in a what a coulda, shoulda year.

Hawks 24

Bears 10

olyfan63

Reaction score
I just have this hunch the Bears have better luck this time. The Bears score 5 times, nearly 6, and the Seahawks only score 4 times. It's still not quite good enough luck though, and Bears still lose.

Seahawks 24, Bears 23.

Tough, hard-fought game. Pete-ball somehow prevails. It's just a curse. Bears more cursed than Seahawks this year.

Justin Fields and the Bears move the ball a lot, but Seattle's defense stiffens in the red zone. Bears miss a FG. Fields has a pick or loses a fumble to kill a scoring opportunity. (Could also be Fields getting stopped on a 4th down.) Seahawks score on a couple big plays, a Penny run and a TD pass to DK. Eskridge has a couple nice plays. My crystal ball is cloudy on whether he scores a TD though.

Oly's season record: 2-0. I'm a late bloomer on this stuff.

I didn't register a pick for the Rams game because the day change messed with my ESP rhythm.

I make random shyte predictions and some of them randomly come true.
I've been studying horoscopes to learn how to say things that sound prophetic if any of the random shyte comes true.

Chawker

Reaction score
I see this game as a defensive battle and a fairly low scoring game, with a slight advantage for the Seahawks.

Seahawks 13

Bears 12

Cheers :snack:

xray

Reaction score
Neither team is in postseason . The toughest team wins this , just for pride .

nwHawk

Reaction score
The battle of former NC State QBs.

Foles is playing for an off-season contract since he will undoubtedly be cut. Seahawks playing to save face, but may be a little flat. I see a tight game, might even see another miss by the struggling Meyers.

Hawks 16

Bears. 10