Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

Rocket

Reaction score
I was tepid earlier on in the week, being reasonably depressed by the overtime egg-laying, culminating in the lame-a$$ed goal post hitting kick. However... I now, this evening, just had what active Catholics call a vision. Being as inactive as is humanly possible without passing on, I call it a gut feeling.

We're gonna kick their east coast southern drawl-talking a$$es. Not sure by how much, tho, I ain't a numbers guy.
It's gonna be beautimous tho.

Slick

Reaction score
kf3339":28uv7ozi said:
Aros":28uv7ozi said:
Unbelievable all the Chicken Littles in this thread. Even Irvin and Boomer predicted the Seahawks will win and there was no doubt from them on Inside The NFL. And if you missed Mike Rob's take on the "R&B" section on Total Access the other day it's awesome and spot on how I feel.

Too many Nate Burleson's in here. (watch the segment, you'll get the reference).

I thought the purpose of this thread each week is to give our honest opinion? Not to just be 'YES" men to the powers that be.

I personally could care less about ex player or commentators opinions, as they mean no more or less than anyone else.

If I am wrong just let me know and I will stop posting each week my pick and score. I do this for fun. When it stops being fun I will stop. :)

I agree. I WANT them to win and will be counted for and present this Sunday at the Clink. My prediction is not relevant to my passion and enthusiasm for the franchise.

kf3339

Reaction score
Rocket":3s9m1np6 said:
I was tepid earlier on in the week, being reasonably depressed by the overtime egg-laying, culminating in the lame-a$$ed goal post hitting kick. However... I now, this evening, just had what active Catholics call a vision. Being as inactive as is humanly possible without passing on, I call it a gut feeling.

We're gonna kick their east coast southern drawl-talking a$$es. Not sure by how much, tho, I ain't a numbers guy.
It's gonna be beautimous tho.

Even though I went the other way with my prediction, I really hope your vision is right Rocket! :th2thumbs:

Rob12

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3ugnq61c said:
Rob12":3ugnq61c said:
34-6, Seahawks.

Carolina is the worst 4-0 team the NFL has ever seen.

It's going to be a blowout.

From what I have seen so far this year......The Hawks do not have what it takes to blow anybody out!

Yes they do, they just haven't done it yet.

34-6, Seahawks win by four touchdowns!