Arizona told prater to miss on purpose for the draft pick (and to make ours worse)

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Knocked us right out of the Penix jr sweepstakes….
Because he has had 4 season ending injuries at college Penix Jr is one of the hardest players to predict where he will go in the draft. A LOT depends on his medical reports. He could go around 6 or 7 where he would have been out of reach even if we had lost to the Cards, I have also seen a draft where we get him at 82!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That’s my conspiracy theory for the season… that’s it. Carry on as normal.
And sadly, I think you actually believe that. There is no way in hell that Arizona lost on purpose. They wanted that game, bad.

That pos organization decided to put the Green Bay win up on the scoreboard right before the last kick. Karma, b*****s

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Because he has had 4 season ending injuries at college Penix Jr is one of the hardest players to predict where he will go in the draft. A LOT depends on his medical reports. He could go around 6 or 7 where he would have been out of reach even if we had lost to the Cards, I have also seen a draft where we get him at 82!
Yea he’s a solid top 10 pick with a solid performance tonight against a nfl style defense. After the combine , pro days etc I see him in the argument for top 5.