Are you ready for the barrage of excuses?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Here they come. And I'm so grateful. It's fuel for guys like Sherm and Russ.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just look no further than NFL.com's main page.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I think if they had played Cousins the 2nd half they would have been way better off....horrible coaching by Shanahan...putting a star in harms way like that.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Yes...and I really don't care. Seahawks are moving on and the Redskins aren't. Deal with it.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The only excuse should be, the Seahawks should have scored 42 in that game.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
Aros":37gxffz3 said:
Just look no further than NFL.com's main page.

Damn brother, you weren't kidding. Wow. Hawks win, the home page photo is naturally RGIII.

slipwax

Reaction score
That's the problem with having a QB who is willing to take hits. He is dinged up quite often

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":jbzqpdfu said:

Exactly, should have been double the score tonight if we had taken our chances. Anyways, I thought RG3 was a throwing QB?

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
If Russ doesn't overthrow two deep streaks, there's 14 more points on the board.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
and if RW was injured like RGIII and hawks lost the excuses wouldn't be here? Give me a break.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
seahawksflow":19s3kma3 said:
and if RW was injured like RGIII and hawks lost the excuses wouldn't be here? Give me a break.

I don't believe so. I don't beleive a losing Hawks team gets a picture of Russell Wilson on the NFL home page.

Take week 16. The stories about Justin Smith being out were endless. I heard not one mention of the fact that Seattle was starting special teams guys in the secondary.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":ejamwft3 said:
You bet, and the Seahawks won't have nowhere as many missfires next week with the Falcons.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
QBs take hits in the pocket too.
i
slipwax":1o22b2vc said:
That's the problem with having a QB who is willing to take hits. He is dinged up quite often

DesertDawg526

Reaction score
ScreenShot2013 01 06at55800PM zpsc4b42688

All about his knee, even though they were down at that point...

That said, would love to see him healthy all year. I think the Redskins are the 2nd best NFC team right now...

chris98251

Reaction score
Shanny did the same to Elway, he was pretty mobile initially and then after getting beat up and running the ball more his knees got hammered. RGIII is a great talent thats going to have a Culpepper type career if Shannihan remains his coach.

OP
OP
nanomoz

nanomoz

Reaction score
I've got to believe Dr. Andrews' comments will result in an investigatio--what with the attention played to injury and lawsuits.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
nanomoz":32mbja88 said:
seahawksflow":32mbja88 said:

I don't believe so. I don't beleive a losing Hawks team gets a picture of Russell Wilson on the NFL home page.

Take week 16. The stories about Justin Smith being out were endless. I heard not one mention of the fact that Seattle was starting special teams guys in the secondary.

A (to the freakin') men. Seriously, would RW's knee make the NFL homepage??? Not in a million years.

How about, 'Thanks to the power of Marshawn Lynch, the tenacity of the Seahawks defense, the relentlessness of Russell Wilson's poise, etc., the Seahawks scored 24 straight on the road to advance in the playoffs' ?

That makes a great story as far as I'm concerned... but not for the national audience, right?

WHAT-EVA. We win. That's all.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":10m3fxq2 said:
Yes...and I really don't care. Seahawks are moving on and the Redskins aren't. Deal with it.

Exactly. Road playoff wins happen how often for Seahawk fans? I'm enjoying this and not worrying about all that chatter.