Are you in?

OP
OP

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":1xc1uqc3 said:
I refuse to be in lest I curse your team. My first ever game at the Clink was their first home lost in two seasons on December 22. I am afraid I am cursed, so ... I and my sports cancer will sit outside the Clink and drink Communion wine with the guy on Occidental who waves the Jesus sign.

Lmao. My first ever game I attended was the debacle against the Rams in 79'. If you want the info on that game you'll have to google it 'cause I don't talk about it anymore. Lol

But I thought I'd give it one more shot in 80' against the hated Raiders and it wasn't much better. So for the sake of the 'Hawks and fellow fans I figured it was best that I don't go to anymore games. 8)

dunceface

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":2bfa42st said:
StorytellerMatt":2bfa42st said:
I refuse to be in lest I curse your team. My first ever game at the Clink was their first home lost in two seasons on December 22. I am afraid I am cursed, so ... I and my sports cancer will sit outside the Clink and drink Communion wine with the guy on Occidental who waves the Jesus sign.

Lmao. My first ever game I attended was the debacle against the Rams in 79'. If you want the info on that game you'll have to google it 'cause I don't talk about it anymore. Lol

But I thought I'd give it one more shot in 80' against the hated Raiders and it wasn't much better. So for the sake of the 'Hawks and fellow fans I figured it was best that I don't go to anymore games. 8)

god bless both your hearts :cry: