Are you guys still loving hockey?

94Smith

Reaction score
Hockey is great to watch but I only start watching in the playoffs . Season is long

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hockey is great to watch but I only start watching in the playoffs . Season is long

This is similar to me which for me is more bizarre than you considering I am a Canadian who lives in Canada. I only really start watching at all after Super Bowl. From Oct on I hate going out to pubs here on Sat night as the TVs will be on hockey and not college football.

Worst financial sports decision I made this year was buying tickets here in Calgary in advance for a Chicago game specifically to see Connor Bedard...and he broke his jaw 3 weeks before that game.

94Smith

Reaction score
This is similar to me which for me is more bizarre than you considering I am a Canadian who lives in Canada. I only really start watching at all after Super Bowl. From Oct on I hate going out to pubs here on Sat night as the TVs will be on hockey and not college football.

Worst financial sports decision I made this year was buying tickets here in Calgary in advance for a Chicago game specifically to see Connor Bedard...and he broke his jaw 3 weeks before that game.
I am Canadian as well. Oilers fan

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I am Canadian as well. Oilers fan
Well then you will appreciate I bucket list trip this past holiday season and was on a tour group that went to WJHC in Gothenburg. Great trip.....but obviously for us didn't end well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another HUUUUUUGE win last night. And a huge win over Vancouver on Thursday. Two of the best teams in the league. This team is frustrating, but then again, it's a long season. We're not dead yet!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Conspiracy…conspiracy…blah blah blah

Thankfully you’re not one of the “idiots” and sniffed out yet another dastardly plot.