Anyone want an autographed Jake Curhan card?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As a season ticket holder who paid for this year's tickets early I was gifted with an autographed card. The player is Jake Curhan. If anyone would like to have it, be the first to post an affirmative response and I will mail it to you, no charge.

Unnamed

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Do you post to the UK? 🤣🤣 Would look lovely next to my Walter Jones one. If a bit premature maybe.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you post to the UK? 🤣🤣 Would look lovely next to my Walter Jones one. If a bit premature maybe.

Well my friend, technically you are the first response. I will happily mail you the card. PM me your UK address!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Did they only start this, this year?

Bc Russ’ cards should have came with complimentary Seahawks theme fidget spinners.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
If anyone has any signed Seahawks cards they'd like to sell or give, PM me. I'm very interested, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't heard back from UK if he really wants the card...If I don't hear back soon I will send you the card.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Do we need to set up a card trading forum?
As a card guru from birth, I would love this! Trading, buying, selling and giving away is my thing. I think cards and memorabilia helps increase fandom in a spectator.