Another useless JA thread

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
So, forgive me if this has been brought up. I’ve look at JA games played for 2021 and 2023 only. Games he’s played, Hawks are 8-13. Games without JA playing Hawks are 6-4. Hmmm coincidence?

morgulon1

Reaction score
So, forgive me if this has been brought up. I’ve look at JA games played for 2021 and 2023 only. Games he’s played, Hawks are 8-13. Games without JA playing Hawks are 6-4. Hmmm coincidence?
The math doesn't add up. 3 seasons worth of games would be close to 50

No?

He missed 16 games last season alone

renofox

Reaction score
Not at all a coincidence. PC neutered the pass defense to get JA sacks his first year so the pass defense got lit up and ended 31st in passing yards allowed.

Since then he hasn't shown up even when he's not on IR.

This year, the defense was looking OK everall til he came back. Then it looked good again at the Eagles when he was benched. While he was playing I saw 5 lowlights for every highlight.

The team is better without him, even before you add the possible locker room cancer factor.

Don't worry. PC will be all in on him for 2024 but he'll probably only **** up the defense for 2-3 games before he's injured. If we're lucky he'll repeat 2022 and not even make it through Game 1.

renofox

Reaction score
The math doesn't add up. 3 seasons worth of games would be close to 50

No?

He missed 16 games last season alone
2020 16 + 1
2021 17
2022 17 + 1
2023 14 so far

66 games since he was signed

12 + 1

Adams played in 35

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think there is more to this than just looking at a team record with him in or out. Who else was out? Which teams were they playing? What transpired during these games where he would of made a difference?

Fact is Adams comes here as one trick pony as some hybrid blitzing db. It got figured out fast and throw in the fact his coverage skills are horrendous it is evident he is an absolute liability out there. He is also injury riddled now and is no longer explosive. I don't care what the record says...this team is better without him...then and especially now.

Polk738

Reaction score
I don't think it's a coinicidence, I think I read something that when JA first got here Pete was letting him do a lot of "free lancing" on the defense because he trusted him to read offenses and know what they were doing before the ball was even snapped, which is understandable JA was kinda known for that on the Jets, and he was an absolute monster at times, there were flashes of that his first year here, I remember the Falcons game in particular as he was just all over the field that game, but flash forward to now and he's missing basic coverage assignments thats been pointed out by KJ Wright, the one against the 49ers sticks out in my mind the most when I think it was Deebo Samuel (I think? might've been Aiyuk) lined up in the 3 and just ran right by Adams for a TD. KJ was so awestruck at the lack of awareness by JA because that is first day OTA stuff that is taught.

Latest posts