Americas Team/ Packers

uncle fester

Reaction score
It does take a lot of heart to go out and fight as hard as they are, with it so far in the hole still. I feel bad for the individual players, even when I hate the team, especially when they don't give up.
Was saying the same thing here

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Poor Jerry. He is going to need and anal intervention. Start with a big dose of Lomotil and a double layer of depends.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Boy, tough one for the refs today. I wonder if we'll see fistfights in the referee on-field conferences over calls because of who they want to win. $20 says we do.

Slight edge to the refs wanting for the Cowboys to win. Vegas and all that. Follow the $$$$$.
Total speculation. Making things up to fit your narrative. Provide your sources.

See? Two can play at this game

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Total speculation. Making things up to fit your narrative. Provide your sources.

See? Two can play at this game
???? What's your deal? You seem a little too sore over a comment I made, what, yesterday or the day before? Let it go man. Go get laid. Have sex. Have your wife blow you. A blowjob after sex is awesome. Whatever to get you off your schtick.

Welshers2

Reaction score
???? What's your deal? You seem a little too sore over a comment I made, what, yesterday or the day before? Let it go man. Go get laid. Have sex. Have your wife blow you. A blowjob after sex is awesome. Whatever to get you off your schtick.

The only nugget I've read is Schefter saying Seattle is interested in interviewing Dan Quinn among others. other reports corroborate this as well.

So far, nothing about Seattle's brass locking onto Dan Quinn.
I'm only making the same comments you make. As you can see it's pretty frustrating when you go around trying to turn conversations into court cases. Lighten up.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'm only making the same comments you make. As you can see it's pretty frustrating when you go around trying to turn conversations into court cases. Lighten up.
I don't know man. That ref fistfight and $$$ comment was in obvious jest, and you interpreted it like I was serious.

Might be you that's taking it a little too seriously because it seems you got your feelings hurt the other day, over a comment that I made, and I don't even remember what the topic was even about. Just that you are upset about it still.