Allen Robinson

Mizak

Reaction score
LOL, so what happens to Beckham?

EDIT:

It makes sense since Robert Woods and Beckham have ACL injury.

James in PA

Reaction score
Why don't these f****** have a salary cap?! What's next, trades for TJ Watt and Davante Adams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Smith

Reaction score
This will be the steal of free agency. Robinson was a stud before going to WR purgatory in Chicago.

OP
OP
WmHBonney

WmHBonney

Reaction score
94Smith":rkl69cf1 said:
This will be the steal of free agency. Robinson was a stud before going to WR purgatory in Chicago.

Agreed

Fade

Reaction score
James in PA":hh9kseem said:
Why don't these f****** have a salary cap?! What's next, trades for TJ Watt and Davante Adams?

The salary cap is a facade. The Rams were supposed to be done years ago.

They came into this off-season $15M over the cap btw. The Seahawks $60M under the cap. But what difference does it make?

Mizak

Reaction score
Fade":l092fc2t said:
James in PA":l092fc2t said:

The salary cap is a facade. The Rams were supposed to be done years ago.

They came into this off-season $15M over the cap btw. The Seahawks $60M under the cap. But what difference does it make?

What the F*** is Seattle doing with that da mn money?

nanomoz

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2jmse7gu said:
94Smith":2jmse7gu said:

Agreed

100%. Robinson is really, really good.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Are you really this stupid?
Don't tempt me Alice...all these "Their team is super smart, and ours sucks!" people are really getting on my nerves. They base their posts on nothing more than their own personal unhappiness, and try to spread it all over, as if *misery* were a sauce to be ladeled about on others.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Don't tempt me Alice...all these "Their team is super smart, and ours sucks!" people are really getting on my nerves. They base their posts on nothing more than their own personal unhappiness, and try to spread it all over, as if *misery* were a sauce to be ladeled about on others.
I have no ******* idea what i just said..

nutluck

Reaction score

The cap is easy to play around with if you convert base to bonus and use void years. Something the Rams do a lot and the hawks don't do a lot. Yes they do it sometimes but not to often. It pushes the money down the road, which everyone keeps saying oh they will pay for it eventually. But not really, the cap is going up fast and all it really takes is have one slightly down year or two(not bad year mind you just borderline playoff level) then you can rinse and repeat.

From what I have read about the new deal with Amazon and gamepass(I think it is gamepass) next years cap could jump as much as 70-80 mil, but either way most years it goes up by 20-30 mil.

Latest posts