"All aboard" the Seahawks playoff warwagon!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
That's right, now boarding....I'm in and feeling good about our chances against the Eagles! Losing at the end against the Niners is all Pete needs to motivate this team. Get back to San Fran and stomp the 4.99ers in their house! Diggs back, Marshawn another week in the locker room..........I like it, let's go!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes, this team has a lot of playoff experience and has a great shot to make some noise. I'm not expecting a Super Bowl run, but anything can happen. I would LOVE to see a rematch with the 39ers.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Call me a foolish optimist but this teams gonna be playing and winning in Miami. Let's enjoy the ride. Go hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And it's real simple. If they don't beat the Eagles on Sunday, it just wasn't meant to be this year.
Now if they get that win, it's gonna' get real flippen exciting around here I would think. Especially if we get a rematch with Santa Clara.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
SoulfishHawk":a22eloap said:
Love it. Spoken like a true Seahawks Fan. Not a "12" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny little note about what you said there...back in 80 when I went to Zorn's little QB 'camp' I wore a jersey with number 12 on it. That was WAAAAY before they came up with A&Ms "12s" agreement for the fans. I've been solid Hawks ever since.
I think later that year we went to Dallas end of the year and they beat us like 56-6 or something gawdaweful like that.
But lookie where we are now!
Back in the playoffs AGAIN.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Prolly told this one here before...but here it is again.

I met a friend from the Spokane area back about 22 years ago in the service in Mt Home. I of course grew up in Othello. While we were both Juniors in high school, his school band and my school band went to the Kingdome for a band competition called the kingbowl. The winner gets to play Sunday at the halftime for the halftime activity. My school was really lowsey because we had not the time or resources to do a major entertainment shtick. His was the same way but we both saw a band play "Send in the Clowns" and we tried really hard to get them off the field in the 8 mins allotted to each band getting on the field and off. It was a fun time and a great memory.

This was in 1978. I stopped playing band after that and went to do other things in a technical nature. Yes...I am that old.

We stayed in sleeping bags downtown at a gym somewhere. His band mates did too. Interesting.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
20 other teams have completed their season.

Our team is still in it. There are warts, particularly on defense.

But one more Seahawks game is one more Seahawks game.

At bare minimum, it will very likely be competitive down to the end; I could probably count on one hand how many haven't been that way (assuming this team wasn't way ahead, rarity) since Wilson arrived. Win or lose this team most likely will be in it; that's worth watching on its own.

And if they pull off a win this week we get to see them play yet another week when 24 teams are sitting at home.

I'll take this every year, every time, over missing the playoffs.