cymatica

Reaction score
Servais is clueless sometimes. This series loss is completely on him

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Brash warming up. Can Castillo get through 3 batters without losing the game outright?

TIMD

Reaction score
Time to change the channel. I don't want to watch them lose the series like this.

Chapow

Reaction score
Castillo is a mess, but so is pretty much everyone else in the pen lately.

Chapow

Reaction score
Also, and I know it won't matter and everyone will just dog pile on Servais anyway, but do the players get any blame? You know, the ones that have scored exactly 0 runs through 8 innings?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Brash makes me nervous but I understand the move, he can get a ground ball or swing and miss. He can also walk all three guys he faces. Guess we will see what happens.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Brash hasn't walked anywhere near as many as he did in his first stint, when they tried him as a starter. Coming out of the pen he's been pretty good.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
OK guys. A bloop and a blast and we're off to game 4.

TIMD

Reaction score
Figures you'd show up when things get hairy.
I have a multiple jobs, don't have the luxury of watching every second of every game. By the way, I watched both of the meltdowns in Houston & didn't say anything. Stop trying to start a bunch of mess. As I have been saying & have yet to be proven incorrect... They can't hit at home.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Also, and I know it won't matter and everyone will just dog pile on Servais anyway, but do the players get any blame? You know, the ones that have scored exactly 0 runs through 8 innings?
Bringing in Castillo who has control issues often was a beyond stupid move especially with the 3 hitter rule. Brash bailed SS behind out of the fire.

Latest posts