Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3j4uvdid said:
SF loses either way. You cut him, you lose a talented player, you keep him you keep a talented player that is a combo platter of a yard sale and a trainwreck, who hasn't learned his lesson after 3 arrests, so there is a great chance he does something stupid and reoffends! This clown will probably spend half of his future career on the suspended list.

True statement. It is a lose/lose, but they lose "less" if the guy is on the field for a limited number of games. There would have to be some pretty extraordinary situation for the prosecution to even bother pursuing all the charges if Smith isn't punished in some manner. It doesn't matter if he gets jail time or not, Roger is going to suspend the guy based on the number of convictions and what those convictions are.

If Roger can suspend Big Moron for 4 games without a conviction, he is likely going to apply similar treatment to Aldork. That is taking into account the trip to rehab and on the premise that Smith avoided convicted of anything (not likely) it should get real interesting to see how important that elusive 6th Lombardi impacts the motive of the DA come plea bargain time.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.

253hawk

Reaction score
If the league can threaten Lynch with a 100K fine for 'conduct detrimental to the NFL' by simply not tap-dancing for the media, then what the hell do DUI's, illegal weapons, and bomb threats fall under in terms of conduct?

Incognito was suspended for 8 games over a bunch of he-said/she-said verbal bullying drama which fell under 'detrimental conduct'...while I certainly don't condone it, I'll be damn well shocked it Aldumb's punishment is anywhere near that. Probably two games, max.

SF49r

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":xgjhj7yq said:
Seattle will get 6 Lombardii's before San Francisco does, Russell and Percy book it. We already have Superbowl champions that can't make the field coming back on vet minimum salaries... get real now.
If that seriously happened, I would quit watching football and niner fans would never hear the end of it..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SF49r":3quosxey said:
MizzouHawkGal":3quosxey said:
If that seriously happened, I would quit watching football and niner fans would never hear the end of it..
Get ready to watch the MLS then, IF you get a team that is. Oops, I guess Seattle is in your way there also?

Since realignment the NFC West was, has, is, and will be ours as long as Pete and John are running the show deal with it.

While your team gets older we're getting younger yet better. Pretty insane right?

RiverDog

Reaction score
253hawk":3nrofwsw said:
If the league can threaten Lynch with a 100K fine for 'conduct detrimental to the NFL' by simply not tap-dancing for the media, then what the hell do DUI's, illegal weapons, and bomb threats fall under in terms of conduct?

Incognito was suspended for 8 games over a bunch of he-said/she-said verbal bullying drama which fell under 'detrimental conduct'...while I certainly don't condone it, I'll be damn well shocked it Aldumb's punishment is anywhere near that. Probably two games, max.

Don't worry, Smith is going to face the music. The league is simply waiting for the legal process to play out. He's going to get fined and suspended, the only question being how much and for how long. His next court date is set for May 12th.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
253hawk":tegv6rhz said:
hawksfansinceday1":tegv6rhz said:
Sadly, when he blows up completely because the legal system didn't treat him as it would Joe Citizen, no one will question those in the system involved. Also, ditto for Jameis Winston.

Rape a girl, and no one remembers. Steal some crab, and no one forgets.
Trust me, I am fully aware of that situation too and that factored into my comment.

JZ#1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3azskiix said:
SF49r":3azskiix said:
MizzouHawkGal":3azskiix said:
Get ready to watch the MLS then, IF you get a team that is. Oops, I guess Seattle is in your way there also?

Since realignment the NFC West was, has, is, and will be ours as long as Pete and John are running the show deal with it.

While your team gets older we're getting younger yet better. Pretty insane right?

Your expectations are unrealistic with how the NFL works. The margin between winning and losing is way smaller than you think. No coach or team is immune from a down year. Mathimatically speaking, you are going to be disappointed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JZ#1":2tpml8vm said:
MizzouHawkGal":2tpml8vm said:
SF49r":2tpml8vm said:
MizzouHawkGal":2tpml8vm said:

Your expectations are unrealistic with how the NFL works. The margin between winning and losing is way smaller than you think. No coach or team is immune from a down year. Mathimatically speaking, you are going to be disappointed.
Does that include even your 49'ers?? Just wondering......

JZ#1

Reaction score
It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

No team is immune to parity in this league and the changing of good fortune. Enjoy it while we have it, hope for the future, and trust the guys in charge that they will do everything in their power. But even our beloved PC/JS are not immune from the infinite of possibilities in the NFL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JZ#1":1umtfaq7 said:
It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic. And no reason to troll 49er fans on here spewing garbage and things that NO ONE can predict and things that aren't exactly true. We have been very fortunate to be successful, keep humble, because we are lucky as fans who have ZERO control, that things turned out how they did. Because they very well could of turned out differently and could turn out differently in the future.

No team is immune to parity in this league and the changing of good fortune. Enjoy it while we have it, hope for the future, and trust the guys in charge that they will do everything in their power. But even our beloved PC/JS are not immune from the infinite of possibilities in the NFL.
Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1hpqyif8 said:
JZ#1":1hpqyif8 said:

Hmmm could have fooled me, as you post like a niner troll. Little too much use of the word "we", back off the "we" and "us" statements and you'd be more believable.

I guess being knowledgeable and correct makes me a Niner troll. If I wanted my face around here I would post pictures to prove you wrong. Or how about my 206 cell number or my Washington state drivers license. If you want to be delusional and be a homer sure. But I value my fandom of the NFL just as much as the Seahawks. I value being impartial and I value studying all teams and keeping things in perspective. I attended the superbowl and I will be attending the NFL draft next weekend so suck it. I give respect where respect is due and if you live your life celebrating other teams failures, then thats on you. I don't believe in that.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JZ#1":2s5sj1aa said:
MizzouHawkGal":2s5sj1aa said:
SF49r":2s5sj1aa said:
MizzouHawkGal":2s5sj1aa said:

I'm a Seahawk fan it's mandatory to talk smack to 49er fans.:)

This means you also given obviously you're a 49er fan also.

Though I am not exactly stretching the truth that much concerning who has been on top in the NFC West since realignment.

dunceface

Reaction score
Largent80":ukc3oo29 said:
Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:

Hahaha I thought I was the only one! #flatbrimproblems

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JZ#1":vbv77vlu said:
Sports Hernia":vbv77vlu said:
JZ#1":vbv77vlu said:

I guess being knowledgeable and correct makes me a Niner troll. If I wanted my face around here I would post pictures to prove you wrong. Or how about my 206 cell number or my Washington state drivers license. If you want to be delusional and be a homer sure. But I value my fandom of the NFL just as much as the Seahawks. I value being impartial and I value studying all teams and keeping things in perspective. I attended the superbowl and I will be attending the NFL draft next weekend so suck it. I give respect where respect is due and if you live your life celebrating other teams failures, then thats on you. I don't believe in that.
Too bad you are neither knowledgable or correct. Maybe you are a niner fan masquerading or maybe you just one of the self righteous posters that want to tell folks how to feel and how to post, neither is something to gloat about.

I couldn't give 2 squirts what the NFL or any fanbase thinks about the Hawks fanbase, this isn't Facebook.
I am a fan of the Seattle Seahawks not the NFL or their, or anyone else's perceptions of the Hawks or the fanbase.

You keep not trying to fall off the high horse in which you pitched yourself upon, and I'll keep celebrating the Lombardi!

Skeeve

Reaction score
dunceface":1qqkmr01 said:
Largent80":1qqkmr01 said:
Everytime I see this thread pop up to the top I think he got arrested again..... :lol:

Hahaha I thought I was the only one! #flatbrimproblems

Same here, :lol: I always check to see what else Alldone has done. :shock:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1d8qi06c said:

That's funny Hern.. I took him as a Niner fan from day one. Like it was known that he was and as that his posts seemed normal. I didn't realize he was trolling as a Hawks fan until just today. But yes, heavy use of "we" and "our" give it away everytime. Even "we" don't talk like that.

"I could post my 206".. Please...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":1opvnypp said:
It is for every team. Just look at our team. I could pinpoint a ton of plays that if ONE went differently, there is a good chance we would not be hoisting the lombardi trophy. I am just saying appreciate what we did, but keep expectations realistic.

Yes, just look at your team, a ton of plays could be pinpointed there too. It is the way it works, but great teams succeed regardless. It is so clear now. I see a ton of "if this" and "if that" type garbage and then the recommendation to be humble blah blah blah.. followed up by the prediction of disappointment for Seahawks fans. Typical views of the group down south and not even remotely resembling a "knowledgeable" fan. More like someone who can't stomach the satisfaction of Seahawks fans. The ones who supported the winner of the last Super Bowl. There is absolutely no reason for a Seahawks fan to be humble at this point in time. Why is it you think they should they be again?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2uxnnttv said:
Sports Hernia":2uxnnttv said:

That's funny Hern.. I took him as a Niner fan from day one. Like it was known that he was and as that his posts seemed normal. I didn't realize he was trolling as a Hawks fan until just today. But yes, heavy use of "we" and "our" give it away everytime. Even "we" don't talk like that.

"I could post my 206".. Please...
Yep, the guy might even live here (see Livinginthepast and the kid that got banned here). There is no law in the state of Washington that says it's illegal to be a 49'er fan while living here, though there should be! ;)